Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sam.
Jan 1, 2009

"I thought we had something, Shepard. Something real."
:qq:

nielsm posted:

Okay, is there any way to make the game be less ugly around diagonal roads+plazas/paved areas?

See the old thread title.

Speaking of diagonals, how do you get diagonal RHW-4s to work? If I try to put both sides right next to each other, they intersect and turn into RHW-2s instead of working right. I could put them on separate tiles, but then I'd have to demolish a bunch of stuff. Is there any way around this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam.
Jan 1, 2009

queeb posted:

Is it possible to get a road to cross over those tracks? I want to run a road over them but it wants to go right into the ditch and back up the other side. Also, does anyone have any tips for getting smoother hills when dragging an avenue or such over them? sometimes I get some really jagged inclines and such.

Use the NAM puzzle pieces. If you go all the way to the end there's one called "road on slope" that you put on each side, then use a road over rail piece.

Sam.
Jan 1, 2009

Does anyone have recommendations for games that let you design transit systems in more detail than SC4?

Sam.
Jan 1, 2009

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

I would imagine Cities in Motion does that, seeing as that is the entire point of the game.

Is it any good?

Sam.
Jan 1, 2009

Tindahbawx posted:

Hmm, any ideas what would cause water pumps/towers/etc to not actually pump water? The area directly around the base of the pumping stations is fine, and the pipes are connected, but the waters just not going into them.

Its a new install, with the OldFashioned pack dumped into the plugins folder.

I think that pumps will shut down if there's too much pollution in the area.

• Locked thread