Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Man, I'm going to have to buy a Ps3 for this aren't I.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Spoilers on Adell
Nope. He was a demon; his parents that abandoned him were the two masked guys working for "zenon"

I don't know why, but that twist actually surprised me given how much the game telegraphs it

Adell is the best Disgaea protagonist. He and Champloo need their own spinoff wherein they basically just punch a lot of poo poo.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
How do you get a second evility?

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Wanderer posted:

You can give any character a second Evility. First, get that character to a five-heart Likability rating with the character who has the Evility you want to transfer. Then pass a bill in the Dark Assembly for 100,000 Mana. It's something like "I Want Their Evility."

The second Evility lasts until you pass a second bill to remove it, and the character it's taken from will lose it until Reincarnated.

Thanks, going to spend this weekend getting my slime the 75% resist elemental damage evility for mounted shenanigans.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Only thing missing from D1 that I miss (Besides the Defenders of Earth of course), are the Galactic demons. They'd be the absolute best mounted units in the game.

Speaking of which, do monsters eventually learn new mounted attacks, or are they one trick ponies when ridden by a non-mage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I wonder if the weapon resistance is meant to break the "Power level one guy and go apeshit" strategy that a lot of people end up doing.

• Locked thread