Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Everyone was saying that D3Vita is the best out there. I don't know much about it, but what makes it better than D4 mechanics-wise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Love it. Just reminds me how much I really really want Witch and The Hundred Knights.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I always forget what a slog the first part of Disgaea games are. I'm just so used to my overpowered bullshit from the endgame.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Oh poo poo, I didn't even realize the release date was so soon. I've got too many other games to play and I haven't even scratched the surface of D2.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Didn't 4 have the same thing in it?

Also, hit the post-game of Disgaea D2. Power-leveling like a fool.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Are you referring to Disgaea 2's Dark World? If you actually went back and did another cycle through the game (as in re-doing everything from scratch), you will have to re-unlock everything again.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

A tip for those of you playing D2: Casters are pretty much the best in the game, I've found. The leveling maps later also seem to favor casters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Kris xK posted:

I think this might be the first disgaea I finish since the original.

Noobie question: how is Terra Star unlocked? Is it via promotion to Prism/Galaxy mage?

2nd question, if I promote a Red mage before she unlocks Terra Fire, would she learn it as a blue mage?

Sorry, it's been a while.

In D2, you get Terra star by promoting to the next level mage.

Also, you get the spells via level now, I think, so it doesn't matter what rank of mage you are since you choose your specialty at creation.

• Locked thread