Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
Watching that first episode is just making me kick myself for not buying this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

The leg break better be as brutal as you're making it sound.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Let's take a look at the rest of the Hong Kong Police force: In the last video, 2 police officers got murdered by getting rammed by a loving van. They were the only 2 sent out to deal with a stolen watch shipment/gang battle in which 7 people died. Would you like to know why Wei Shen gets to be an undercover cop? Given the other cops in the game, who would you trust to be bloodthirsty and heartless enough to emphatically murder dozens upon dozens of thugs. Nobody. Wei Shen is the only man for the job, he's the only one who has the necessary skills perform a drug bust, then 5 minutes later throw a knife into someone's chest. He's the only cop with the Chutzpah to loving perform a delicate undercover mission while wearing boxer shorts and a pig mask. When you're invading a gang syndicate as dangerous as the triads, do you know what guy I want in there? I want the guy who looks at the assault rifle on his kitchen counter, and goes "No, I'll just smash their knees into tiny pieces instead."

Wei Shen is 20% Jimmy McNulty, 30% Jack Slate, and 50% Kratos.

SaberToothedPie fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Mar 20, 2013

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Chocolate Donuts posted:

SUDDEN THOUGHT EDIT: Yo, any of you people who haven't played the game available to do some commentary tonight? There's a specific event coming up that I feel will be more effective if the person co-commentating isn't aware of it, and Rossi agrees. Anyone down for some Napping Canines?

I've played, but not to where you guys are.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Chocolate Donuts posted:

At this point I'm going on some 40-odd hours without sleep due to all kinds of crap and I'm having to re-encode the video because something got messed up the first time. I'm gonna let it and the fight club videos encode overnight, and while I'm definitely open to one of you guys helping, it's gonna have to be tomorrow because I'm pretty sure at this point I'd be insane to try to stay up just for these videos. :v:

I(Or someone else) will still be around, go to sleep big guy :cheers:

• Locked thread