Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fano
Oct 20, 2010
I'm always down for a game, the problem is I never really play unless someone invites me, as I don't really enjoy playing by myself all that much.

Feel free to send a friend invite if you're up for a game though: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fanothenoob

I'm around ~1750 Elo, so I can give a few pointers to newer players as well. I love doing co-op/spectator matches and helping out the ~1500 and below crowd, let me know if you're up for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OoohU
Oct 26, 2013

Bitches ain't shit but genejacks & synths

Fano posted:

I'm always down for a game, the problem is I never really play unless someone invites me, as I don't really enjoy playing by myself all that much.

Feel free to send a friend invite if you're up for a game though: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fanothenoob

I'm around ~1750 Elo, so I can give a few pointers to newer players as well. I love doing co-op/spectator matches and helping out the ~1500 and below crowd, let me know if you're up for it.
Sent you a fr; I'd be down to play. I'm at 1600 Elo and dropping as I'm rusty as hell when it comes to AoE but I'd be honored to get smashed by you/steal your builds.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I would play this game more but my laptop has developed a habit of blue screening half the time I do any gaming on it :negative: I miss playing this even if I suck against human opponents.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

I want to play this game again

Please let more goon games be organized

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

How about this weekend? I'm on European timezone but could do a late evening match on Saturday, or an all nighter as I have no plans yet.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Sounds like a fun time

Does there exist a person able to send out a group announcement?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Dammit, why do decide to play on a night I'm busy? :argh:

OoohU
Oct 26, 2013

Bitches ain't shit but genejacks & synths
Anyone in the AoE2 group should be able to send the announcement if it's like other goon groups. Whenever anyone wants to play just shoot an announcement and hopefully goons join in on it... I sorta wish there was an "invite group" function IG because it'd be cake then. Also me an Fano played together earlier tonight and I can confirm he's really good and I'm glad that we didn't 1v1 or I'd have been mega dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

ninjewtsu posted:

Sounds like a fun time

Does there exist a person able to send out a group announcement?

Had put a group announcement on the AoE2 Goons group.

Anyway, thanks again for yesterday's game, was fun

• Locked thread