Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

PhantomZero posted:

I wonder if they ever fixed the bug where the marketplace could attack units and buildings it was next to at about 1hp/sec.

Wait that was a thing? The only bugs I ever saw were dudes getting stuck halfway up cliffs and ships sailing blithely over sandbars, and I played the hell out of that game. Multiplayer was another story. Even when it was relatively new it could be impossible to make work. I remember spending the better part of an afternoon trying to LAN two computers in the same room to no avail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread