Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
I didn't even think you could be non-voled into subs. They must be desperate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Kaliber posted:

So you think females should just accept sexual harassment because your men are immature?

:frogout:

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Sacrilage posted:

I used to be a light sleeper before I joined the Navy; now nothing but my own personal alarm clock, my last name, or the sound of a general alarm will wake me up. You just adapt that way, or die from sleep deprivation.

This seems to be a universal skill across DoD. It didn't take me long to get used to sleeping under cat 3 and SN Billy needle gunning the gently caress out of the paint over your head.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

moker told me that sub life was a lot like the movie Crimson Tide.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

genderstomper58 posted:

Actually, it is just like the hit ABC show, "Last Resort"

I miss that show. I felt like I was really getting to know you guys. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Sacrilage posted:

We once had a vendor in Bahrain give us circle fish. Closest thing I've ever seen to a mutiny.

My friend, you want copy fish?

• Locked thread