Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Sacrilage posted:

BANJO(Bitch rear end Nub JO) Stuff.

Hello from Fire Control, yes, sometimes we make your life difficult on purpose other times it's just nice to shoot the poo poo with you on the midwatch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

Grrr-Krishnakk posted:

* What do you do in the limited time you have off? What does one do for fun on a fast attack sub?
* Do you ever find it difficult acclimating to the sub environment after time on land or vice-versa?
* (Personal, feel free to ignore) How does your wife deal with your absences?
* I'm a nurse, so forgive these medical questions, but how comprehensive are your med services? Say someone picks up an STI in port fairly early in the deployment; would they be able to be diagnosed and treated using onboard services?

-Spent time at home(In port)/Watch movies, deal with collaterals, sleep(Underway)
-She says it's all about mentally preparing one self ahead of time, but then kinda falls into a routine of work and life without me
-Some docs are amazing, others are sketchy. If something serious happens in a very bad place and we cant get you off fast, he knows how to and will do everything he can to save you. If we can get you off the boat fast, it's the preferred route. Motrin fixes all. STD wise, fix it in the next port, ship you off if it's bad enough(or could be xmitted skin to skin easily)

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

I'm pretty sure I know you and have stood watch with you, but since you don't have PM I can't confirm by name. Hmm.... Half Pac with 698 with an FT3 they called "Tree". Common discussion on watch involved "20 Questions" and avoiding the ENG's glare.

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

ded posted:

They get told to stop being a god drat pussy.

Then get put in the Galley for the cooks to gently caress with them some more.

• Locked thread