Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ragingstiffballs
Jul 9, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

disclaimer

This is not a project from me. this is a project from someone who i have heard of, these pictures were taken from a public location legally, and shared on here. it is forbidden for any police or law enforcement to read any further about the project.

thank you

Here is a documentation of a project at a private location. This is the first time this person who I have heard of has done this, this is 4 plants of Super lemon Haze, A popular strain of marijuana which is a Sativa and a cup prize winner for the world of marijuana.

She is also planting seeds from tomatoes and onions around the plants, this is for the main reason that she likes to have her own vegetables, and if someone does turn up, she could dispose of the plants and keep the vegetables on display which will explain what she was doing with all the lights and equipment.

A cupboard which has been modified and a smaller cupboard has been put at the bottom. This creates three levels. This was found at a junk yard, and cleaned. Also added some silver paper to reflect light and make it warm and bright everywhere. The plants like light and heat, the more they get the better. As long as the lights are not too close and the heat is not too high, generally between 28-30, but some people do it differently.

A picture of the cupboard.

The cupboard on the left has the "Plants" there are two plants that are about 1 month old now. they are middle. One is larger than the other but they are the same age. She germinated them with the glass of water.

1. pour a glass of water not too cold or hot. Place the seeds in the water and leave until they sink to the bottom. This should take up to 24 hours or more.

2. when they drop take out the seeds and place on a paper towel spray it with water and make it moist. fold over the tissue and pat down gently and put the paper towel in a dark warm place. Its better to put it in a sealed bag first or a plastic container.

When they start to show a root at the bottom of the seed then take a small cup and put soil in it. Wet the soil and make a hole a 1/4 of an inch deep, place the seed root down in the hole and cover with soil. Be gentle. Spray it with water and put it under a good light and keep an eye on it. Water daily and don't let it dry.

Here are the two main plants after 4 weeks of watering.

Here they are located.

Here are the plants close up.

She will update this post as time goes on. These plants are being looked after and watered every day. She will move them to a bigger cupboard as they mature.

Any questions or suggestions are welcome. Links to your personal Projects are also welcome. She thought She would share how She does it. For her own personal stash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Where to start...

Ragingstiffballs posted:

disclaimer

This is not a project from me. this is a project from someone who i have heard of, these pictures were taken from a public location legally, and shared on here. it is forbidden for any police or law enforcement to read any further about the project.

thank you

First of all,

Ragingstiffballs posted:

Here is a documentation of a project at a private location. This is the first time this person who I have heard of has done this, this is 4 plants of Super lemon Haze, A popular strain of marijuana which is a Sativa and a cup prize winner for the world of marijuana.

She is also planting seeds from tomatoes and onions around the plants, this is for the main reason that she likes to have her own vegetables, and if someone does turn up, she could dispose of the plants and keep the vegetables on display which will explain what she was doing with all the lights and equipment.

A cupboard which has been modified and a smaller cupboard has been put at the bottom. This creates three levels. This was found at a junk yard, and cleaned. Also added some silver paper to reflect light and make it warm and bright everywhere. The plants like light and heat, the more they get the better. As long as the lights are not too close and the heat is not too high, generally between 28-30, but some people do it differently.

A picture of the cupboard.

The cupboard on the left has the "Plants" there are two plants that are about 1 month old now. they are middle. One is larger than the other but they are the same age. She germinated them with the glass of water.

1. pour a glass of water not too cold or hot. Place the seeds in the water and leave until they sink to the bottom. This should take up to 24 hours or more.

2. when they drop take out the seeds and place on a paper towel spray it with water and make it moist. fold over the tissue and pat down gently and put the paper towel in a dark warm place. Its better to put it in a sealed bag first or a plastic container.

When they start to show a root at the bottom of the seed then take a small cup and put soil in it. Wet the soil and make a hole a 1/4 of an inch deep, place the seed root down in the hole and cover with soil. Be gentle. Spray it with water and put it under a good light and keep an eye on it. Water daily and don't let it dry.

Here are the two main plants after 4 weeks of watering.

Here they are located.

Here are the plants close up.

She will update this post as time goes on. These plants are being looked after and watered every day. She will move them to a bigger cupboard as they mature.

Any questions or suggestions are welcome. Links to your personal Projects are also welcome. She thought She would share how She does it. For her own personal stash.

And second, no one gives a gently caress. Don't use a strawman "friend." We all know it's your stuff. Third, there's a giant loving thread for this.

You hosed up, try again champ.

MY INEVITABLE DEBT
Apr 21, 2011

A goon killed me in a game about killing people and it made me SUPER SAD

hey raginstiffwhatever i know you've got a hardon for posting threads right now for some reason

but nobody cares, we have a thread for weed growing, and law enforcement can actually read whatever they want despite your very thorough disclaimer (idiot)

e:

quote:

This is the first time this person who I have heard of has done this,

lol

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

goldmine this and send it to the fbi asap

Ragingstiffballs
Jul 9, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

MY INEVITABLE DEBT posted:

hey raginstiffwhatever i know you've got a hardon for posting threads right now for some reason

but nobody cares, we have a thread for weed growing, and law enforcement can actually read whatever they want despite your very thorough disclaimer (idiot)

e:

lol

That part isn't serious. Dick head. Get the gently caress out I'd the thread if you don't like it. Others will like it I'm sure. Just not a prick like you. Go gently caress someone else's thread up cocksucker.

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

Ragingstiffballs posted:

That part isn't serious. Dick head. Get the gently caress out I'd the thread if you don't like it. Others will like it I'm sure. Just not a prick like you. Go gently caress someone else's thread up cocksucker.

I'd get your cc out if you want to keep posting on SA. voted 5, though

Ragingstiffballs
Jul 9, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

bradzilla posted:

Where to start...

First of all,

And second, no one gives a gently caress. Don't use a strawman "friend." We all know it's your stuff. Third, there's a giant loving thread for this.

You hosed up, try again champ.

So if you had your way there would be one thread on this forum, what would you have it called? General chat?

I never said it was the only thread I said its our thread. Nobody cares about your view on this thread unless you have something valuable to add... Um, gently caress off

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

Ragingstiffballs posted:

So if you had your way there would be one thread on this forum, what would you have it called? General chat?

I never said it was the only thread I said its our thread. Nobody cares about your view on this thread unless you have something valuable to add... Um, gently caress off

actually you would have done great if you just posted this in the other thread or if you apologized for posting this terrible thread instead of berating the guy that is giving you completely justified criticism. people here are interested in this kind of stuff, but you're being retarded. welcome to tcc.

Ragingstiffballs
Jul 9, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

You sir have manners. I like you. Il let you come to my house and gently caress my sister.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Disclaimer: Police and FBI please do not read, or you will be sued!

That's pretty cool I guess. I mean, I'm not personally interested in that sort of thing, but there's some people I've heard of that would be drooling over those delicious darlings. Definitely not me though. I mean, I don't even know what those plants are. But some people I know are really buzzing about them. A friend of mine said he would like some close ups of the buds as they develop. I hope that makes sense to you because I don't really understand what he is talking about.

End of disclaimer: Police and FBI may resume reading at this point. Thanks and god bless you all for keeping our country safe.

TopherCStone
Feb 27, 2013

I am very important and deserve your attention

Ragingstiffballs posted:

You seem a bit angry, maybe weed growing isn't for you. Try something less stressful like cheese and wine tasting :3

Ragingstiffballs posted:

You sir have manners. I like you. Il let you come to my house and gently caress my sister.

go back to reddit please

MY INEVITABLE DEBT
Apr 21, 2011

A goon killed me in a game about killing people and it made me SUPER SAD

Ragingstiffballs posted:

good heavens !!

HondaRider271
Jul 19, 2007
What pisses me off is the whole Of Mice and Men thing that was pulled. "Oh don't worry Lenny, nothing is gonna happen" "Will there be rabbits?" "Yeah you can take care of the rabbits " Then bam shotgun to the head.

It's not as if you could have been forthright and said "yeah we may have to demod you, here's the discussion if you'd like to represent yourself." Or at least waited for a reply so I could say "fuck no don't tell them I stepped down, that's bullshit." No, just throw me under the bus in hopes it will calm people down, say nothing at all while people are on their witchhunt, then decide in secret to remove me as a mod and tell people I stepped down. Great, what a wonderful experience this has been. Far be it from me to expect perhaps a courtesy PM asking for my input. Perhaps I would have agreed to step down in a public fashion, that wouldn't look so incriminating and terrible. Or perhaps we could have figured something out that would result in a punishment/ban but not a de

I like this guy

open container
Sep 15, 2008

HondaRider271 posted:

I like this guy

Quit trying to gently caress his sister, it's pathetic.

Tim Raines IRL
Aug 25, 2004

I should have stayed
in Canada

the sound of one hand clapping is the sound of the other hand furiously masturbating

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

I will wipe away all tears from your eyes. There shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, there shall be no more pain. All these things are passed away.

spengler posted:

the sound of one hand clapping is the sound of the other hand furiously masturbating

Like, isn't clap an onomatopoeia? So wouldn't the sound of one hand clapping be "clap" anyway?

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Like, isn't clap an onomatopoeia? So wouldn't the sound of one hand clapping be "clap" anyway?

the Bart Simpson theory, "listen up"

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

food on the table

DONT ASK WHAT THE PROJECT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

SoroScrew

Your light at the top sucks, and your usage of peat cups suck. Why the hell do you keep them dry and crispy? What's the point of using peat, then?

Don Verga
Nov 4, 2009

I hope your friend gets many cup prizes from the world of marijuana thanks to this beautiful strain

Ragingstiffballs
Jul 9, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Paradox Personified posted:

Your light at the top sucks, and your usage of peat cups suck. Why the hell do you keep them dry and crispy? What's the point of using peat, then?

Hi

The peat cups are for the tomato and onion only, this also guarantees that when you plant them you don't disturb the roots. Notices today that the leaves on the bigger plant are a nice colour and feel good but the edges are curling. The plants are being kept moist and they are on a 23/1 cycle of light.

When you say the lights suck, how so you mean, could you elaborate?

Thank you paradox.

nattrass
Feb 2, 2009

you need some proper metal halide bulbs, your plants are stretching already

Ragingstiffballs
Jul 9, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

nattrass posted:

you need some proper metal halide bulbs, your plants are stretching already

From what I have learnt, the plants don't look as though they are stretching. Possibly someone could comment as to what they think.

You don't need metal halogen at this early stage either. Not unless you have a big quantity of plant. This project has only 3 seedlings at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

I heard a rumor that a cop saw this thread so cheese it