Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.

In honor of the new album coming out and Tron Legacy being awesome as gently caress. Do not give a gently caress how monster is overrated so no I'm not a music snob, just a nerd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

In case anyone was wondering on the validity of the Daft Punk Monster Headphones I posted earlier, they came in Tuesday. The box is huge, and the interior is a all white and teal. Guy and Thomas are on the side of the box in their Tron Legacy outfits, since it's a promo(?) special edition item. They are incredibly shiny and it's cool to see the Daft Punk logo etched on them, just need a double A to test the LED's on the ear pieces. They sound pretty good so I'm happy with them.

Shiny as gently caress

Comes in a nice white case with the Tron "T"

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Preordered Daft Punks new album :3: just the cd, but I may have to get the vinyl as well :allears:

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Finally have my Iron Man :3: Just need Nick Fury and Black Widow.

Oh and tattoos for my gf's Shin and my full forearm (It's so nuuuuuuuuuuuumb and swollen)

squarerandom has a new favorite as of 00:40 on Mar 27, 2013

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

OptimusMatrix posted:

Also bought Daryl from "The Walking Dead"

FUCKIN WHERE?? Pm if you can, but I need this.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

OptimusMatrix posted:

https://www.citizenbrick.com They're $20 a piece but I guess I've got more money than sense. I have a curio cabinet I keep a bunch of random stuff in and that's where it's going.

Oh gotcha, we have a little town with mostly just vehichles and ships and superhero and movie city. Batman is always chillin with Hulk and stormtroopers.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

djfooboo posted:

This is my hesitation too. Glasses are part of my identity. I only wear contacts when doing sports or plan on being outside in the sun for a while and need sunglasses.

They do have glasses for fashion reasons with no prescriptions. Also I would love to get Lasiks :( I want lasers going into my eye, I would pretend for a split second that I'M the shooting the lasers into the machine.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Supposedly last Monday I turned 26, but I'm pretty sure I turned 6.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Merou posted:

Im about to turn 28. So I'm gonna have to have that shirt.

Here ya go!
:)

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

I'm going up to Santa Cruz this weekend and decided that we're finally gonna go to a Sharks game. Never been to a Sharks game or any NHL game in 10-15 years, and the gf has never been to a hockey game at all, so should be a fun experience.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Coffee And Pie posted:

Woah, calm down there Satan.

Buying these bastards this weekend:

I'm ready for summer :getin:

Get ready for the Toms tan!

We went to the Sharks game on saturday and it was so drat awesome. I bought me a black logo shirt, and the lady a shirtsey of Pavelski (because he's number 8) in teal, and he ended up scoring so she got all excited. We both decided to buy their black jerseys and head up to more games when we can.

I kept seeing this hat but it wasn't sold at their team store so had to buy it online.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

nocal posted:

You want to wear clothes for comedy, but you're worried that they'll fit correctly.

Look good, feel good, brah.
My sharks hat I ordered wasn't a snapback at all, it's fitted and too big :smith:. So now I have to try and shrink it First world problems.

last purchase:

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Which tastes loving amazing!! Then for some reason I decided to add my chocolate flavored protein powder. It tastes even better! :haw:

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Tulip Candy posted:

Pre-ordered it with my BFF so we can play together even though we are halfway across the country from each other. SO EXCITED.

Goddamn I loved that game. So much time could be killed moving furniture and fishing.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

SaltLick posted:

If you live in Texas you know what's up. Memorial Day :burger: can commence.
edit: HEB is a grocery chain in Texas. They just started selling it this weekend.

Dear christ. I need this. Time to call some family up. I think there is a whataburger in Arizona? And I'm always tempted to take the 6 hour drive.

My purchase

Thanks target

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Skrill.exe posted:

The most inside of jokes.

Gonna tell the lady there's a hologram message left for her in this R2 unit and she needs to see it :pervert:

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Lego Superman :woop: General Zod is such a freaking badass figure with his black cape and black suit & grey armor.

Mother fuckin lego shark aaaaaah :coolfish:

The surfer rescue set got me enough points to snag the superman set at 5$ and I ended up buying two minifigs and got the two I wanted (Roman it's actually Rory Williams and I won't hear otherwise and the skydiver). I also got a free Lego version poster for Iron Man 3, it's so rad.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

:buddy:

squarerandom has a new favorite as of 08:22 on Jun 21, 2013

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Dufrane posted:

San Diego Padres Authentic Collection 1948 Turn Back The Clock On-Field 59FIFTY Game Cap

We went to the game when they wore those. THOSE JERSEYS :allears: I wish they would go back to them, they're so generic now blue,white, grey. Hell I miss the orange and blue pinstripes. But I loved those freaking jerseys.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Nereid posted:

Well I work in default so you probably don't want to hack/steal the information stored in our computers. Everyone has bad credit.

Content:

gently caress off boots and leggings with marvel characters on them. :3:

Forever 21?

Own purchases: Dolce Diet; Living Lean (Lost 11 pounds so far)

Tickets to swim with some lemon sharks in la jolla :3:

Tickets to Universal Studios.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

lots of dots

edit: more dots to come

Holy gently caress :allears: :swoon:

one of these doo-daads for running and wanna start hiking around san diego.

I just called to see when Fashion Valley will get their next shipment in, they said not sure and online would be best way to get it. So I checked online and they're back in stock :buddy:

squarerandom has a new favorite as of 18:30 on Aug 5, 2013

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

When I met my girlfriend, she wore super bright shirts. Now It's all star wars/sharks/star trek/ and sports.
ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. :getin:

and some Star Wars leggings that are brand new (but aren't on the website)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Just got back from schooling and my biggest purchase(?) is a my new apartment in April. So I bought some new furniture from Ikea and random clothes for the wife and I. But for the apartment warming gift for us;

AH YEAAAH!

Also a bunch of baby stuff because we just found out we're expecting in October :stonk: So nervous. Yet excited to use our baby as a billboard for our interests. Hooyah baby jerseys and star wars shirts.

• Locked thread