Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
Got drunk last night and pre-ordered a pair of these:

I live in Baltimore, and slapping the state flag on everything is kind of a local tradition. It's a cool-looking flag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

Glottis posted:

This'll be time number 5 for me I think. First time I saw them, they were supporting the self-released Slow Hole to China and I was one of maybe 13 people in the crowd on Halloween, haha.

Oh man, I'm so pissed their Baltimore show sold out before I knew about it. I've been wanting to see Clutch forever but I always either forget or I'm not in town.

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

Bought this from woot just before the sale ended last week:

I have a thing for maps (my living room is dominated by a six by ten foot world map I got from National Geographic), and Piet Mondrian, so this was too good to pass up.

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

Picked these up at an art show in Baltimore Thursday, since I have a bunch of open wall space now that my ex-wife's stuff is out of the house:

The pig thing was done by a good friend of mine and I love it, but the photograph on the end is just a particularly artsy vacation shot of some statues in Cambodia. I just bought because the guy selling it was cool as gently caress. We ended up getting a beer and bullshitting around for a while, so I figured I'd buy something. I'm really excited for the giant red one, but it's painted on a sheet of plywood and I'm not sure how to securely mount it to my wall without drilling holes through it.

Not pictured, because my cat was trying to eat it when I took the picture, I also picked up one of these:

Apparently they're made by stabbing a ball of wool repeatedly until it condenses into felt, something like that. I thought her stuff was pretty cool to begin with, and when I saw she had a platypus I just had to have it. Love a good platypus.

Between the art and my bar tab I ended up dropping close to $400 on the night, so I'm probably done buying stuff for a while.

Well, I say that, but I also booked a hotel room for a trip to Atlantic City next weekend. :v:

• Locked thread