Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Krinkle posted:

This is tumblr? This is the most infuriating site I've ever seen. How do I get it so it doesn't start with the images half off the screen, but when I mouse over them to scroll over and look at them how do I make it so it doesn't grey it the gently caress out so I can't see it?

No matter how much I zoom in or out it wants to start with the images half off the screen.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

So it's Wages of Fear?

EDIT: Just looked it up and it's based on the same book.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

PDQ Bach has cooler instruments.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Captain Lavender posted:

Learned my lesson with Godzilla 2000! Friends whose opinion I trust are losing their poo poo waiting for this new Godzilla, and I want to be excited, but really. How many big monster, re-boot, comic book etc movies have to let me down before I can stop paying attention. This one's killing me, because I feel like I'm missing something about it that everyone else is excited for. Cranston?! What??

EDIT: eh gif

You must mean Godzilla 1998 (American Godzilla). 2000 owned.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

minato posted:

Isn't it just the sodium from the soy-sauce being added that causes the dead frog's muscles to activate? The frog isn't actually still alive. Same as those "dancing squid" dishes you can google for.

That's only for the squid, the frog is alive.

• Locked thread