Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.

Meis posted:

I seriously don't get the appeal of this stuff. What is so great about watching people beat the poo poo out of each other for the sake of beating the poo poo out of each other?

This is such a nonsensical question. What is so great about watching 22 men run around a field chasing a ball? What is so great about watching nobles prance about on a horse? What is so etc. People like different things, there is no great mystery to it. Hope this helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
Miley Cyrus new video if I had to guess.

Opal
May 10, 2005

Critical posted:

Family Guy did an infamous parody where it starts out as an ad for the Simpsons. Quagmire breaks in and rapes and kills Marge off screen.

Sorry I don't mean to derail but what the gently caress? This aired?

Opal
May 10, 2005

I'm fine, thanks.

Opal
May 10, 2005

It's Captain Phillips, a new film about Somali pirates.

Opal
May 10, 2005

AFewBricksShy posted:

Edit: Terry Crews is awesome and huge.
http://i.minus.com/ibfhhsyoXC0pcA.gif

Hahah he is so incredibly suspect but honestly it's okay because he's also really funny.

Opal
May 10, 2005

Tell me this is a functional clock because I will buy it.

Opal
May 10, 2005

Well, crap.

Opal
May 10, 2005

Opal
May 10, 2005

Opal
May 10, 2005

I don't get it. It's not in the video.

Opal
May 10, 2005

Awkward Davies posted:

On the other hand, it's kind of weirdawesome.

Hm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cirhQ8iLdbw&t=82s

Watch this and remind yourself that those girls are 14 years old.

Opal
May 10, 2005

Here are some more gifs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opal
May 10, 2005

Turtlicious posted:

Must be a Bethesda employee.

Haha

• Locked thread