Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

speed hump posted:

Just a few of my favorites from the last thread.

Reminder: We're going to be doing reboots more often. These reboots do not all need to have the same content in them as the last one. Avoid posting stuff just because it's classic or everyone loved it in the last thread. People can maintain their own folders of favorite internet things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

Flaskraven posted:

Also, I think there should be a rule about not posting without posting a gif, like there is in other picture threads. Is this a good/bad idea?

Dude that rule has been gone for over a year, possibly two years. poo poo how long have I been a mod? I need a life :(

Anyway, no. Bad idea.

flatluigi posted:

It'd probably be worth sticking the animation gif thread in the OP where the rule about it is.

Good idea.

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

Those On My Left posted:

Could you maybe NMS that poo poo? Your totes awesome "kills a man" dot gif is distressing as gently caress.

Based on googling he doesn't appear to actually have killed anyone. That said, it IS against the thread rules to post people dying (please at least link it if there's any doubt), so whoever reported this dude for being a crybaby is also being a crybaby, bye.

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte
Next time there's racism report and move on.

• Locked thread