Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hmnaftall
Nov 11, 2012
I beat this game a few months ago. It definitely has one of the biggest bullshit moments in Fire Emblem later on. Anyhow, experience seems to come at a premium in this game, and I think the game pushes you to promote before you hit 20. I got very far into the game with my characters still in their initial classes around lvl 15 or so; I had to grind so I could hit 20 and promote.

Looking forward to reading this let's play. I just want to tell you good luck, we're all counting on you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hmnaftall
Nov 11, 2012
I believe the arrow means that person won't receive anymore group xp for that level.

Hmnaftall
Nov 11, 2012
I'm fairly certain that Gaiden by far has the most maps out of any Fire Emblem, most of them very barren and boring. The desert maps are just a drag.

Hmnaftall
Nov 11, 2012
When I played through this game, Python became by far my best unit, with help of a certain item. At the end of the game he was hitting the cap in almost everything (which is 40 in all stats except HP for all classes I believe), armed with the best bow with massive range. I feel like Gaiden is the only FE that really allows archers to shine, so go crazy and give all the boosts to Python.

Hmnaftall
Nov 11, 2012
The revival shrines are also a way to let you swap members between the two groups.

• Locked thread