Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fionordequester
Dec 27, 2012

Actually, I respectfully disagree with you there. For as obviously flawed as this game is, there ARE a lot of really good things about it. The presentation and atmosphere, for example, are the most immediate things. No other Yu-Gi-Oh game goes out of the way to really make
I'd say...reclass Robin and Cliff into Mages, and Gray into a Mercenary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fionordequester
Dec 27, 2012

Actually, I respectfully disagree with you there. For as obviously flawed as this game is, there ARE a lot of really good things about it. The presentation and atmosphere, for example, are the most immediate things. No other Yu-Gi-Oh game goes out of the way to really make
To add on to my decision, promotion gains make growths much less important, and since the Mercenary line has high everything aside from Strength, I figured Gray would be a good choice for that path. And then I have the other two Villagers as Mages because we're going to come across a very sturdy and dodgy foe soon who would otherwise be a total pain without mages.

Fionordequester
Dec 27, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

Alternative comedy option: Get one of Alm's warp-users to die, resurrect them with Celica, then warp someone next to the boss (possibly on a suicide run, then use a lion head to raise them, or possibly they could just survive).

Yeah, that's the method I would recommend actually. Although, if you think THIS is bad design...hahahahahahahahahahahaha :shepface:

There is literally an endgame enemy that can clone itself. So if you don't get to it in time, then you'll get like, the infinity hole on your hands, and you literally CANNOT kill them faster than they can spawn...

Fionordequester fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Oct 4, 2014

Fionordequester
Dec 27, 2012

Yes, the trader is indeed single use.

• Locked thread