Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Jesus christ I think SH/SC is leaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
Super cool morality derail in the funny pics thread, guys! :thumbsup:

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Yeah, but I'm sure his American remake of Oldboy will be good. :v:

It won't.

The only glimmer of hope is that Sharlto Copley is playing the villain.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

don Jaime posted:

In 1825, as his presidency wound down, James Monroe received the following pseudonymous letter, making an unusual offer. The letter is still in Monroe's archive and was recently published in Presidential Doodles: Two Centuries of Scribbles, Scratches, Squiggles and Scrawls from the Oval Office by David Greenberg. The letter itself is linked because it is not worksafe.

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/zWJqzPH.png:nws:

The text of the letter:

I don't understand why you thought it necessary to :nws: tag written text of all things and then then just type it verbatim anyways.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Der Kyhe posted:

Just some hearsay from various sources, similar with things like swearing like a sailor with Tourette's or other crude gestures to ensure that the censors/publicists will break their arm mashing the delete/do not broadcast-button.

Oldpost quotin' here, but 30 Days Of Night director David Slade does this because apparently the English press prefers not to publish photos of people flipping the UK bird and he doesn't like to see himself in pictures.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Is that Dan Inosanto?

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

CannedMacabre posted:

Well, reverse image search tells me a story that MAY be true about a drugged up fair goer climbing down there. This is the internet though and people and their stories are generally full of poo poo. :haw:

Actually, it happens more often than you would think. I used to work as for our province's parks ministry and every 3 or 4 years you'd hear about some pervert wrapped in garbage bags getting stuck at the bottom of a poo poo filled outhouse because he wanted to jack off and watch women go to the bathroom.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
Everyone please shut the gently caress up about handegg.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/FR2sUc8.jpg :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

syscall girl posted:

Yeah know. whatever else you might say about Ken Watanabe, that dude has aged pretty well.

Haha yeah all them Asians look alike, am i rite?

• Locked thread