Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

Len posted:

I wish someone had posted the pant color dress chart. Christ I hate working for those people so much.

Wow, Greenman's been working out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

netwerk23 posted:

My kid's daycare put out a request for book donations. A little advanced for the 3 and under crowd?

You're never too young to learn about the ultimate omnipotent force in the universe.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Druggachusettes posted:

Seriously, there are four phones in that small frame.

Five actually, bottom left corner. Kids these days..

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

1stGear posted:

6-foot long pythons are probably not good starter snake pets, just sayin'.

HOW ABOUT 24 INCH ONES BROTHER!?

Ez has a new favorite as of 16:28 on Jun 24, 2013

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Apotheosis posted:

I've had Larry the Cable Guy mac 'n cheese before. It was absolutely horrible. I don't know why I expected anything different. At least it was only $1.

How can you screw up macaroni and cheese?

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

OK Some Butt Stuff posted:

Sweden's Juggalos.

I guess that would be pronounced "yoo-galos"

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

DrBouvenstein posted:

The X-Box One is a great example, too. Did they seriously think we'd all call it the X-Box One and NOT the X-BOne? Like...C'mon!

They didn't think about a lot of things with the Xbox One

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Captain Trips posted:

Is wine theft really that much of a problem?

Maybe not for a commoner like you :wotwot:

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Dr_Amazing posted:

Yeah that says incest mom. It took me a while just to figure out what the good meaning was supposed to be. It's like that Susanalbumparty thing all over again.

She really needs a new start.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

RandomFerret posted:

Stephen Yan is the only tv chef that actually has a place in the funny pictures thread.

Oh my god this brings back so many good memories. I used to watch Wok With Yan all the time with my grandma. I was never interested in cooking and neither was my grandma (she cooked like a pro but she didn't need no recipes), we just loved the happy Asian man and his silly puns. I haven't thought about him in years :unsmith:

Ez has a new favorite as of 18:32 on Jul 12, 2013

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Stormageddon posted:

Kinda exactly the point.

I've never had a dog block me on a sidewalk, ask for money, and then then say "Do you have any more?" when I give it to them.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Captain Capacitor posted:

Also, for Canadian Goons:
Address your letter to:
Santa
North Pole
H0H 0H0

:canada:

Oh god my childhood just came rushing back! I'm 4 years old and watching Fred Penner again!

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Mezzanine posted:

So THAT'S where that guy's avatar came from! What's the background on this, anyway?

Feck off!

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

There was a great thread once where some goon worked at Pizza Hut and threw a tantrum over people doing this.

IIRC, he was endlessly mocked because he wouldn't drop the "but it's STEALING" routine and I think he got a custom title.

Oh god I remember that thread. My brain is telling me it wasn't a Pizza Hut but I could be entirely wrong. I just remember pages and pages of him insisting that someone who didn't pay for salad eating a breadstick brought back from a salad paying customer was wrong and stealing and grrrr. Would love to find that again.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Glottis posted:

The best part is that this is actually Bryan Cranston wearing the mask.

What a weird cool guy.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

OK Some Butt Stuff posted:

That tumblr is awesome

"They're all fired down here"

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

That place has a lot of balls

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Penny Paper posted:

They had this animation mistake a lot in the really early episodes of The Simpsons (both the Tracy Ullman shorts and the actual series) when the animation could best be described as "a step above epileptics with crayons." Now, it's the writing that feels like it's been done by people with severe neurological problems.

Meh, I think the animation looks poo poo now too. It's overly clean and digital and it might as well be cgi at this point. I haven't watched a full episode in 8 years but from what little I've seen it's not just the writing that sucks.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Facepalm Ranger posted:

Pretty close I'd say.

Yeah, totally. Lea Thomson still lookin' good.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

I long for the days when crazy people just thought they were Napoleon and shouted on street corners wearing tinfoil beanies. Now we have to listen to them and pretend that they're sane.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

The box. You opened it. We came..

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Dead Blue Sky posted:

I doubt it. The only person I've ever seen eat franch committed suicide shortly afterwards.

Yeah that was quite a shock

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

NSFW that, Jesus Christ!

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Hulk Hogan, neat shoes

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Be the Best Forever is the coolest goddamn team motto ever, holy poo poo.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

DrBouvenstein posted:

He's God, he can probably just make his legs grow really long with an extra knee, or something.

You're thinking of Mr Fantastic

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

ewiley posted:

So I guess I know what everyone is going to be for Halloween

I know two Halloween Heisenbergs already. It's a pretty easy and cool costume though.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

particle409 posted:

What's the first thing you ask a really tall person?

I need a shirt that says "Wow, you're observant" that I can point at when some random knob comes up and says "Wow, you're tall!"

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

EDIT: wrong thread, my bad

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Senior Woodchuck posted:

Something Awful will stop making fun of MRAs when MRAs stop being stupid and terrible.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

All good teenagers smoke weed everyday

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Soulex posted:

Poor neck beard knows he is hosed. That's why everyone else kinda looks like they are smiling.

I'd say he has a 50/50 chance of surviving. If that bear is a female it will be naturally repelled by the neckbeard.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

DarkCrawler posted:

The kind of bff relationship that books get written about, seriously.

These two are pretty much the coolest dudes who ever lived.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

CJacobs posted:

What a waste of a good Gamecube.

edit: Unless it still plays games somehow, that is.

According to its original source it's broken

• Locked thread