Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

This picture is Zen. I look at this picture and everything makes sense again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Hey man, this is weird! Look how Domino's cut the pizza this time!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

clockwork automaton posted:

I had no idea about this, but we actually have both Aldi and Trader Joe's in Pittsburgh.

Here's a corgi as a Jedi.

Move along!

Move along!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

DrBouvenstein posted:

THIS IS A REAL PLACE IN CANADA!

:laugh:

Also, I am 12.

I can't help you move tomorrow, Steve. I've got serious dildo arm.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

The cupcakes dog has finally been told "go ahead, it's okay."

He does sort of look like he's about to die in a moment of pure bliss.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Drop the bread you little bitch DROP THE FUCKIN' BREAD

I have a feeling I could look at this a hundred times and still laugh just as hard.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Skeleton Ape posted:

Don't smoke a weed.

I

I fixed it for you

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

I bet this guy is basically a legend among dogs.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Vicas posted:

I feel like there must be a happy medium somewhere in this thread

This probably seemed like a good idea until the penguins all started slapping and pecking them to get at that pile of maybe-fish-who-knows she's holding.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

And I looked up in the sky, and lo, I beheld a beast with six eyes and four noses, and on its forehead was written a name, and the name was "chilidogs"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I think that look is "I've got this great idea for a hairstyle... no one else has thought of it for some reason"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Aren't bodybuilders usually short dudes? Or am I mixing them up with weightlifters?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

ubergnu posted:

Wasn't this in a Zelda game? I forget, I'm old.

'hoy, small fry!

Wait... what are you doaaaargh

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Speaking of corrupt sports organizations, FIFA accepted the Qatari bid for the World Cup, and only later did they announce that it would have to be moved to the winter due to the weather getting far too hot in the summer. Qatar apparently got in on a summer bid, ahead of the US, Australia, South Korea and Japan, and now the decision to move the World Cup is going to cause havoc in the European leagues. Look forward to the UK burning to the ground in 2022.

Donīt forget that Qatar isnīt going to be able to finish all the needed stadiums in time, which by the way also cost a preposterous amount of foreign laborersī lives because safety conditions are so terrible. But ya know, sports are important.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

I'm starting to like Shia Labeouf. I hope he won't disappear up his own rear end entirely, though.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

This is a photoshop, right? Cause I don't think cats' legs normally bend that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

All the dirty jokes and "any amount of cars can now fit into the garage" makes me laugh hardest.

• Locked thread