Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

This one is obviously a Canadian seagull:

:downsrim:

Maybe it's a portable diaper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Ruin Completely posted:

I'm pretty sure that is called a toilet.

Wow. I must need sleep. Sorry about that!

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

To my knowledge, they don't even exist anymore. Blue Sky Bagels will always be the best in town.

This comes from the same place as this (current) business.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Even Boise has a Trader Joe's (under construction). We got Whole Foods last year but I'm way too poor to shop there.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Here's kind of a fun one in Nampa, Idaho:

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Fame Throwa posted:

Where'sssss my hot pocketssssssss

Is that the same snake from the "snake opens door" video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9vLjA9YUpE just in case.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I've seen a few Confederate flags in Idaho, although it's not common. We weren't even a state yet! But having them in suburban Ontario like someone said is worse.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Pope Mobile posted:

Nah, their cartons are different enough that you notice. Breyer's is in an oblong carton, Dreyer's is in the standard cylinder. The best stuff is Tillamook and Umpqua, though, so you never get confused.

Umpqua is pretty awesome. I wonder if it's only a Northwest thing, or if it's everywhere.

*Hope I didn't get that from this thread, can't remember.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I think it's "N.C. State Mom," as in the college. I saw one I wish I could have a picture of. It said "SNFLOWR." Of course they mean sunflower, but I read sniff lower.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

cowboythreespeech posted:

Oh boy. This won't end well.

edit: here, have this instead.

We have a guy in town who runs a limo service and impersonates Rod Stewart. I went to his website to find a picture, and the site looks like it's straight from 1999.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Should we talk about the chassis?
Should we talk about the fuel gauge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

The H label on the bottom right makes me picture it being said as "Rancid Vagin-AH."

• Locked thread