Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

I'll swallow your soul! I'll swallow your soul!

snortpocket posted:

PYF Engrish subtitles

http://www.lustosa.net/ttt/00-20.htm

I lost it at "Did they have two hoberts with them" :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

If we're still doing store names:

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

Does anyone have that drawing of Hitler calmly explaining his plans to kill all the jews and take over the world before saying that they'd have a much better discussion if his opponent wasn't frothing at the mouth in outrage?

Here's a picture as trade:

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

I always liked this fella.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

Or you can just watch this and discover your favorite shade of Cage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP1-oquwoL8

My recommendation goes to Face/Off.

---

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

syscall girl posted:

I'm a sausage sharter, twisted cabbage sharter.

Great, now I've got it stuck in my head.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

Is there a thread collecting all of these terrible Sochi stories?

As trade:

$775.00 per month

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

Purgatory Glory posted:

Olympic protest count reaches 1 with Russian Snowboarder sporting a Pussy Riot Snowboard:

LingcodKilla posted:

He's a very brave man. I suspect bad things are going to come his way after the Olympics.

You should have seen the things his chemistry teacher got him into.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

History repeats itself:

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/Qls8zcM.jpg :nws:
(NSFW for virtual butt.)

• Locked thread