Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Fried pork blood is a common food in Sweden

Huge handwrestlers hand

Zzulu has a new favorite as of 19:01 on Apr 1, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Yeah I don't think I've met someone here who does not at the very least understand basic English. Perhaps some of the elderly wouldn't.

In my social circles everyone speaks English pretty well

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
That's Rich who is a cagefighter and he got hit in the balls and started doing some nut recovery acrobatics in the octagon

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
We call them "Pommes Frites" in Sweden which sounds ominously French

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Anime is just cartoons. As usual, it's the fans that are the worst

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Baldwin is a hero. More people need to harass those jackals :colbert:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
matthias schlitte, arm wrestling champion

I don't know what his condition is called but he seems to have made the best out of it that he can :unsmith:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It wasn't an orgy so much as 3 boys running a train on the girl

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Seriously though, you americans should probably start doing the whole metric thing, just sayin'

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Physicians recommend annual prostate exams at 40 and beyond :negative:

I don't want a medicalmans fingers in my butt every year

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
MRAs are stupid dolts

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
He's right though, my friends jerk me off all the time and we're much closer for it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I had not spent a lot of time thinking about pirates in general so I'd have to put myself into the camp of "not knowing pirates regularly raped their own crew"

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You have to be a pretty big pussy to cough and dry heave because of surströmming

• Locked thread