Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

LingcodKilla posted:

Starving distressed cows are funny? There is a reason why you found it in FYAD.

You could at least have photoshopped in a vulture.

Depending on what country they were from, those cows could be perfectly normal and healthy. Cows in Cambodia are incredibly scrawny compared to what you're used to seeing in western countries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

TheModernAmerican posted:

I've been looking for it for a day now but the original set of images came from a 4chan thread, but in it there is a picture of the guy that made the dolls.

And his wife.

And two children.

Timg'd for big pictures.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Segmentation Fault posted:

let's stop freaking out over a 4chan thread and start posting more funny pictures

Yes, we should be reveling in the time-honoured tradition of dudes pretending to have enormous weiners.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Someone explained this by saying that this sheep's species often grows two sets of horns. It's pretty obvious though, that it is in fact literally The Morningstar, Father of Lies, Satan Himself. Well, maybe not, but this sheep is pretty metal.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

graybook posted:

It looks like there's a Swiss Army Knife somehow attached to the gun.

Carry handle for when you're just lugging it around as opposed to carrying it ready to fire. Exact same concept as the handle on the top in this image: http://i.imgur.com/CY3oIwp.jpg that I'm going to link as this is the funny picture thread and that's not funny.

The North Korean one looks like it's made of terrible pot metal, which considering the provenance of the gun, it probably is.

I'm pretty sure this is a matchbox car of some sort.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Your free coffee is pretty expensive there.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Kind Milkman posted:

Does anyone actually order prints of The Oatmeal? Or any webcomic for that matter? Where would it even be appropriate to display that?

My brother has a couple of xkcd prints on the walls of his store - but it's a Magic: The Gathering store, so it's sort of a nerd haven.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

bewilderment posted:

Why would you post that version and not the full version?
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/rhgr1eq.jpg:nws:

:catstare: is that supposed to be Emma Watson?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Toriori posted:

Its like a staaaaaain on your favourite cosplay, it's only duuuuubs in your new anime, it's the friendzonnnne that you just can't escape, and mom, they're not toys, they're FIGURES

:golfclap:

Hang those cables right.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Drifter posted:

It's so goddamn cool the opposition party has an understudy team "just in case" they can be put to use. :black101:

It's less an understudy, than "person whose job it is to call out the communications/defense/education/whatever minister on his policies being poo poo, and then not actually have any good policies of your own if you get into power". They're seriously just there to take pot shots at the government. It must be the easiest job in politics, and that's saying something.

A goon and his girlfriend.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

ARE THOSE MY SPERMS posted:

uhh i don't get it. explain it to me like im an idiot.

an idiot with a huge dick
Wu Tang Clan ain't nothing to gently caress with.

Box vodka from Romania. I love the straw; it says they know you're going to drink it straight, and they encourage it.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I was going to say someone should make a line of boxed daiquiris or something, and then I realized there's no way that doesn't wind up with some wasted kids.

Dan Murphy's, Australia's finest (cheapest) liquor store, has you covered. We loving excel in getting kids drunk around here.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Ikarus posted:

Bullshit, it was expensive as gently caress buying anything above 3.2 beer in that country.

Edit: (FYI, I loved that country and would move there given the slightest opportunity)

Sure, those things cost around 22 bucks each. But you have to remember, a waiter probably makes around 15 bucks an hour here. My student internship pays me $27/hr. But this isn't the comparative economics thread now, is it!

Memento has a new favorite as of 13:42 on May 4, 2013

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Gorilla Salad posted:

I suppose having it read Hong Kong: Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China took up too much space :shrug:

Yeah but I'm pretty sure Hong Kong has never been, and will never be, part of the Republic of China (ROC), which is commonly known as Taiwan.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
It's even geologically accurate, with the eastern portion being one large stable piece, and the western part being, as my structural geology professor called it, "a hot mess".

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Hasters posted:

It's Unalaska, it's probably the most fun thing to ever happen there.
Wait, it's called Unalaska, and it's in Alaska? drat place needs to make up its mind :colbert:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Literally 9 posts up the page.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Groda posted:

Yeah, it's pretty standard advertising Swenglish.

There are entire industries that still maintain ABBA levels of English ability.

What is wrong with this dumb dildos.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

DrBouvenstein posted:

Funny you should ask, because not only did all the flyers the guy have around explain that what he was doing was not illegla, but a couple people asked him while I was hanging around.

What it boils down to is that as long as you're not trying to make it look like another denomination, or promote something commercially, than it's fine. All his stamp says is something like,
"Take money out of politics!"

If defacing currency in any way was illegal, than all of those penny smashers you see at tourist attractions would be illegal.

Edit: And there's a bunch of videos of him on Youtube taken by other people. Here's one that's over five minutes long, with an even goofier hat!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Uduqlon2w

Defacing currency is illegal in most Commonwealth countries, which I think is where people get it from. Gotta preserve those images of the Queen, yo.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Aristurtle Records posted:

I bought one of those in Rotterdam :3:

old but good

Possum got into a bakery and ate a bunch of pastries

Take me away, I no longer care, for I have seen heaven and know what awaits me.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

victoryismine posted:

I took this pic in Hong Kong, where somehow the train station sign makers are followers of classic Mitch:

"I like an escalator, because an escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. You'll never see an 'Escalator Out of Order' sign, only 'Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.'"
- Mitch Hedberg

Have you ever been on an escalator that had broken down, and suddenly started free-spinning? It's not a whole bunch of fun. Trust me. Go and find the actual stairs.

Have some majestic-rear end biscuits.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Noni posted:

Have you never heard of a loving platypus? Those assholes are mammals with venom spurs in their paws. It's like they were blackmailing God back in Genesis and said "I want to be a mammal, but I also want to be a loving snake. But don't put the venom in my mouth because that's idiotic; I want that poo poo in goddamn ice picks attached to my feet so I can just stab at people. And give me electrolocation. And there's no way I want to deal with squirmy births, so let me lay eggs. gently caress it, throw in some of those fancy fish eyes too."

I also want a duck bill to dig delicious worms out of the banks of rivers, and I want webbed feet to swim better than practically anything else that breathes air.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

kannonfodder posted:

Man, those sure are some funny pictures!

Thanks, I was feeling quite discombobulated.

In other news, Summer has started across Europe and the Irish are confused as to what's going on.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Samizdata posted:

Odin Quincannon's Asian love slave.

:golfclap:

I should dig my comics box out of the shed and read that again.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Apparently, we're up to 201645

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Sagebrush posted:

No, it's just a model from Ukraine who has really huge weird eyes.

http://englishrussia.com/2012/10/22/unusual-ukrainian-model/

She's a real valley girl.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

PainterofCrap posted:

I see this and raise you...

Ok so there are some other goons in this thread claiming that clamato is an actual thing consisting of tomato juice mixed with something called "clam juice". I'm going to assume this is something America made up to scare people the way we made up things like Drop Bears and Paul Hogan, and I have no interest in being corrected.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
My first-year chemistry textbook.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

univbee posted:

You didn't actually check the link, did you? Seems the domain expired.

It used to have a text dump of John Galt's entire speech from the end of Atlas Shrugged.

Well, it works on my Android. There's only one explanation: It's you, you're the bad-browser-haver.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Someone is going to have to explain why this picture is funny. In my defence, I'm Australian and know nothing about baseball.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Ragequit posted:

How do you spell college in Australia?

By not being a moron like me. Thanks, I thought the funny was that it was some manner of finals series and no one was there to watch it.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Brother Jonathan posted:

I wasn't asking for explanations about why goons are discussing Mechawhales. Let me try again:

SHUT UP ABOUT MECHAWHALES!

Start a thread somewhere if you must discuss them, but this thread needs more funny pictures.

Yes boss.

Oh hey, what's up. I fixed your string while you were gone.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Modern Day Hercules posted:

Nobody gives a gently caress if a wolf chokes to death on a hosed up bone so you don't hear about it. Wolves aren't dogs either. There are all kinds of weirdo loving dogs so you have to have rules like "Don't eat a bone" and "Don't eat a chocolate" to deal with the ones that barely survive their day to day lives.

Don't eat chocolate is completely legit because dogs can't process the theobromine in it as fast as we can and they can get poisoned by it. Feeding dogs onion can also kill them because compounds in onions can rupture red blood cells, inhibiting the oxygen carrying capacity of their blood. Even a super healthy, non-purebred hardy as gently caress dog will die if you give it a small bar of dark chocolate or some cooked onion.

BUT NONE OF THAT IS A FUNNY PICTURE.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
That's not the Hulkster brother, whoever that is has knees and hips that still bend.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

PainterofCrap posted:

Well, it's only available for a week :v:

A classic. Post the most expensive "oops" you can find.

The little floating thing is an Esky. I believe you yanks call it a cooler.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

This is a terrible cheese grater, there's a huge section where there are no cutting holes. 2/10 not great would not grate.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

It's not bad, but it's no Kunt and the Gang

That's not safe for work, if you needed to be told that, after learning the name of the group is Kunt and the Gang.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Forgall posted:

I see nothing much changed in Australia.

As an Australian, I liked the fact that everything was like kangarat murder and gorilla commandos and deathworshippers! And Ireland!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Vagabundo posted:

There's no way that'll happen, unless your teeth are eggshells.

Tell me when you think the last time was that Finn brushed his teeth.

• Locked thread