Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Say Nothing posted:

According to Pen Ward, Finn is missing so many teeth "because he likes to bite trees and rocks and stuff. He's an Idiot".

This made me laugh quite a lot.

cool_story_bro.jpg would go here but this isn't the meme thread, so you'll have to use your imagination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

hooah posted:

I figured it out - there was some edgecastcdn bullshit in front of the tumblr url. Anyone know how to avoid this in the future?

Re-host them on imgur.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Fathis Munk posted:

Why doesn't this image ever stop being hypnotically funny ?

The dude has 'roid acne on his 'roid acne.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

dud root posted:

4 squares jfc you're pinching some neat loafs. What about the sticky once a week poo poo where it takes half a roll minimum

Y'all motherfuckers need fibre.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Phrasing. Boom.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Captain Trips posted:

There isn't a single loving thing going on in that picture that I can describe with certainty. It's just an amorphous blob of pixels with no discernible meaning or even identification.

There is what looks to be a Ford Explorer in the background. That's all I've got.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

The Dreamer posted:

It's a Saturn Vue.

We haven't got those here; I thought it looked a little odd but Explorer was as close as I could call it. Now on the off chance that this starts a "what SUV is that?" derail, funny pictures!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

Did too many people blow themselves up? Is that why some states don't have them? My state does. :smug:

content

This would have been capped off perfectly by Tiger holding a bundle of hundred dollar bills, flicking a few of them off onto the ground. He pretty clearly doesn't give gently caress #1 about the guy on the ground.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

SimplyCosmic posted:

Signs from my local mall:

You get there and it's this guy.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

C'mon, this image is only accurate like, 200 days a year. Well, maybe 250.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

7thBatallion posted:

On Eagle chat, this nearly happened to my brother as a child.

http://youtu.be/Xb0P5t5NQWM

Wasn't this video some dudes 3rd year animation project?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

sassassin posted:

Only strippers say 'exotic dancer'

Nahh, sheltered as gently caress middle class white people say it as well.

walmart.jpg

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

A Fucker IRL posted:

2 pages back in the PYF Awkward, Ugly, and Gross thread.

But no one looks at more than one thread, ever.

I actually don't read that thread, I generally cringe too hard from most things like that.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Captain Trips posted:

"4chan Man" kills me every time.

I doubt it, I mean you could just run away a little bit and he would get winded pretty quickly.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

:vince:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Goodpancakes posted:

Root beer? Peanut butter? Easy cheese?

The first two are fine but you might need to explain the third to this Aussie.

Funny Picture.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Alien Arcana posted:

How do you 'accidentally' tweet something like that?

The story is that whoever was operating that account meant to report the picture and accidentally retweeted it. Because the buttons are so close to each other, right? And you never even get a chance to confirm if you want to re-tweet something, it just happens!

It's bullshit, basically. Someone might have meant to send it to a buddy or something and was using the wrong account maybe.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

oldpainless posted:

Superman is indestructible so he's just forcing people to do poo poo for his own amusement cuz I mean what are you gonna do, its not like you can stop him or anything.

This is basically the premise behind the comic Irredeemable. The Superman-analog in that world decides one day cracks the shits at the world and says, gently caress it, who's going to stop me? Then he rampages through his hometown and levels it, and does other delightful things such as pushing the island of Singapore under the ocean.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Even post-code, I'm pretty sure at one point in time early on in The Sound of Music, Mother Superior calls Maria a pretty nasty name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Rapman the Cook posted:

So, you have a problem with dangerous situations, like 99% of humanity.

Great job.

Also, Melbourne, Australia was nearly called Batmania, in honour of its founder.

Batman.

• Locked thread