Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Go habs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

kalvick posted:

Easter is ready at my house!

Needs a gun

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Sighence posted:

Alright I'm not trying to say three-year-olds are geniuses, but what kid eats the candle? :psyduck:

A 3 year old: "That thing is on the cake, how could it not be made of sugar"

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

LingcodKilla posted:

This is some sort of fetish isnt it?

Mmm, yeah, girl, try to put that basketball in the basket, aww, yeah, it's way too big. :fap:

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Stoatbringer posted:

:byodame: I sent my kid to a private religious school and was shocked that they taught her from a religious point of view!

I spent 12 years in Catholic schools and got taught about evolution, social justice obligations, and how homosexuals are actually people who deserve just as much respect as anyone else, so it really does depend on the school. We watched that episode of Futurama where Bender meets God in Scripture class, too.

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Segmentation Fault posted:

Those tended to work by starting players on different levels; for example, "Mario A" would start you off on level 1, "Mario B" on level 2, etc.

I'm imagining different versions of Highlander that start halfway into the movie with no explanation of what's going on. :allears:

This is actually how I watched Goodfellas for the first time.

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

I remember that episode of the Twilight Zone

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Haha, watching things, cute.

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Pick posted:

gently caress it, it's vacation.

Thought Businessman Paul.

"Get gangbanged by cuttlefish shapeshifters? eh, yolo, why not?"

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

mobby_6kl posted:

In this Jan. 11, 2008 photo, eagles await transfer to a warm U.S. Fish and Wildlife warehouse after being rescued from the cold in Kodiak, Alaska. They were among 50 eagles which dove into the back of an uncovered dump truck full of fish guts and became too wet to fly away. (AP Photo/Jay Barrett) #

They should've stayed around for the Pitbull concert.

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Killer robot posted:

I've seen distinctive tattoos on animals suggested as an identification method, but usually it's numbers.

Who's a cute little small bart? You are! Yes you are!

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Gorilla Salad posted:

Don't forget the cactus armour!

And the killer 'stache

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Kind of huge but so worth it

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
For the record, pork stores are a relatively common term for Italian delis. I don't really know why but we've ordered from a pork store forever.

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

fermun posted:

Have you ever checked out the soil around Des Moines?

When I saw this I started following the quote chain and I was so sure it would lead to this

substitute posted:

Don't you guys know anything?!

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Baron von Eevl posted:

Honestly, I'm just shocked the Dead Milkmen have come up in this thread twice in the last month.

Yeah, I was amazed they weren't connected

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Eh! Frank posted:

Maybe they're getting it mixed up with putting stars around words, like *this*, to further emphasize them. Or is doing *this* stupid too?

Well it is stupid, but quoting a word like that has very clear connotations, where putting asterisks around a word doesn't, so it can be interpreted as emphasis more easily

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Nitrox posted:

I'm not getting this.

You just have a proper appreciation for Spaghetti-O's, I guess

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Someone just post that cold on the cob picture and end this British/American terminology discussion before it starts for the 20th time

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
That looks like some dude's disgusting pet project that he pitched to Nabisco

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Doubled-Down Double-Down is a pretty catchy name, though, so it gets a pass

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

veedubfreak posted:

Guess I must be older than you, because the font immediately said KISS before I even read the word.

You mean that's a KISS reference? :monocle:

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Steve Holt! posted:

I heard Taylor Swift is doing the soundtrack.

I really hope the unpopular celebrities to nerds take this movie over and make them hate it

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Hydrolith posted:

Except that linking NWS images instead of spoilering has been the rule since forever.

Not really related to anything but man, how long have you had that soccer title? I remember grabbing that gif for EPW forever ago

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
I'm really happy the moral outrage brigade is here to post some super funny pictures

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

particle409 posted:

In case anybody missed it a while back, here's a whole gallery of pretty girls making ugly faces.

http://imgur.com/gallery/fxC1M

edit: I guess there's a whole archive of them:
http://imgur.com/r/PrettyGirlsUglyFaces

this one is pretty impressive because I didn't know real people could actually look like they were in Wallace and Gromit

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Istari posted:

Why does it have Donald Duck's face ?

Geo pls

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Shabooty posted:

who cares? let her make bank off them.

*squawk*

It's a living!

*goes back to typewriting*

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

To be fair I never have been a fan of that brand

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Brother Jonathan posted:

I certainly don't.

Unless you have a link to a news item that gives the actual fate of the driver, stop cluttering the thread with speculation.

I hear the mod that made this post died

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Seems like rear end in a top hat is the person your friend FedEx driver delivered it to, though

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

BaconAndBullets posted:

Please explain the "UK Finger." All I see is a guy giving the peace sign or victory sign depending what time you come from.

no, that's when it's the other way around: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_sign#V_sign_as_an_insult

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Blackheart posted:

I disabled Nietzschederp just to read the comments on his videos :allears:

luis rivera 3 months ago
gently caress u this is why u have no friends u can put this drawing up your rear end

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Why even autocomplete that?

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Drone_Fragger posted:

No offence but there is a thread for posting things that look NWS but aren't you know. And that was kinda made so we don't end up of pages of things that look like dicks.

Clearly we need a second spinoff, Whatever, Freud: PYF Things That Look Like Dicks

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

stratdax posted:

Ex-mod of TVIV, big Star Trek fan, pedophile. Admins perma-banned him when they found out.
There was also a joke thread where the OP said the mods knew he was a pedo for a year before doing anything about it, which got a bunch of people worked up about mods circling the wagons to protect their own, and the timing makes it seem like it ticked off the admins enough to do this whole GBS 2.1 thing. Dunno if that's true, but it seems to be the theory.

Continuing with the Christmas theme...

Edit: Wait that's not Christmas themed. From the thumbnail I thought he was dressed as Santa.

All I want for Christmas is a little Schwartzenetta

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Turns out the 5th of November was just like any other day, for them

Just these weird masks, like always

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
This feels like destroying the fossil record

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009