Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Finally pictures I can masturbate to in the funny pictures thread.

And in the same post I'm gonna put a picture of my niece, I suck.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

trunkwontopen posted:

Subway better look out.

They all want Sun Chips!

Edit:^You beat me! :argh:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
The Awkward the thread got closed down so I'm putting this here:

This is from a local restaurant, the owner isn't actually racist, he's just a moron. Sorry for the lovely cell phone pic.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Thank you sir! I love that thread.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Mulefisk posted:

This just makes me uncomfortable for some reason.

It sounds like he's saying "I wanna gently caress you".

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Novum posted:

Gordon Ramsay Sex Dwarf is a great album name.

I was trying to think of a name for my new band, I'm taking this.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Noni posted:

You don't understand because you are either uncultured, unloved, or both. The timeless tradition of a wedding ring thematically fits with the gaping ring of flesh. The gold of the ring and its cold and heavy yellow metal stands in contrast to the red and brown muscular softness. One ring is organic and fleeting, the other will survive unchanged until the earth gets consumed by the sun's expansion into a goatse-like red giant, which will stop its powerful explosion only just short of the rings of Saturn.

We possess few natural rings on our bodies. Mouths, nostrils, ears, eyes--these rings are not private. You share your mouth with others every time you speak. You hide your eyes from nobody. But the ring that dear Goatse displays is personal. It is normally guarded from the public by two layers of clothing and protected by two mounds of butt flesh. He is telling his betrothed, "This ring is for you, alone." Not even Goatse can see his own anal ring directly. This hole that he has spent months and years forging into size, this lord of the rings, can neither be fully enjoyed nor beholded by its own creator. It is a sculpture formed by a blind artist. It is the purest and most private of gifts.

And yet it is a gift box with nothing inside. It is a lock in need of a key. That is because, like a wedding ring, the act of using the circle, filling it with flesh and a promise, is the present. Goatse enlarged his anal annum, his red rectal ring, only to receive the love of his beloved. As the two rings are shown to touch in the image, one ring pulling against the other, the symbolism is revealed and its effects are multiplied.

That is why we goons, who are romantics at heart, naturally seek deeper meanings within the depths of Goatse. To us, excluding the wedding ring from a Goatse image is almost as much an offense as removing the anal ring. Yin, after all, is nothing without Yang.

:golfclap:

This is why I joined the forums.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Chard posted:

yes because console warriors are well known for their maturiahahhhahahahahaHAHAAA

Pc gamers are shitheads too, the only difference is with consoles you hear them being assholes instead of reading them being assholes.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Effingham posted:

I admire a man who's familiar with the classics. :)

I remember watching that. Laughed my rear end off.

For content:

This doesn't actually make me LAUGH, but it makes me happy. It is, I think, one of the best photographs in the world:

Princess Leia was my first boy-girl thing ever, I had no clue why I felt funny when she was on the screen. This is a great picture.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Johnny Aztec posted:

Yeah, that's really great...until you hit some wake, and slip off the bench under it, and get to know the propeller, up close and personal.

I'm gonna guess that this boat doesn't get very far offshore.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

V for Vegas posted:

Yeah I probably shouldn't have googled singletism.

I did and it led me to this:

Yous are crazy as hell.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Jerk McJerkface posted:

This, non-parents give me dirty looks when I have my kid on his monkey backpack. One idiot hipster even tried to untie the leash from the street sign, I had to run out of the restaurant my wife and I were at and chase after him before he ran into the street.

You tied your kid to a street sign while you and your wife ate inside a restaurant?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Alright alright I'm dumb, let's move along people!

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Male Man posted:

To be fair it was a pretty sweet bong and my mom said she was proud of me but my boss said I was an idiot because it was a gravity bong which isn't technically a bong because the smoke isn't filtered through water but since then I've been working on a gravity bong bong so I think I'll get the last laugh.

You showed a bong to your boss and your mom?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

syscall girl posted:

Actually I laughed a bit. Good work, shows improvement. :thumbsup:

Baby steps. Baby steps.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

It's gonna last at least another month or two. Godspeed you crazy kids.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

darthbob88 posted:

A classic I dug out of my dad's stuff. Sorry about the quality, but it's 40 years old, it's been through the wringer.

Please tell me this is a real letter, I want it to be real so bad.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Wow the think tank at Hasbro was firing on all cylinders with that one.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Zonekeeper posted:

Electronics are surprisingly durable as long as you don't let them get turned on while wet. As long as you let it completely dry out before powering it on you can stick a computer motherboard in a dishwasher and it will run just fine afterward as long as the water wasn't hot enough to melt any solder/damage any parts.

When I was living in Michigan about 8 years ago my phone fell out of my pocket on the way into my house and sat in a foot of snow before I found it two days later. Took it apart and let it dry out for a day and it worked fine. This was an ancient Verizon flip phone so I dunno if that made a difference or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

snortpocket posted:

Let's face it, that was bound to happen sooner or later anyway

Avatar and post.....something something. Yay joke!

• Locked thread