Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky
He was a skater cat. She said see ya later cat. Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

Zzulu posted:

Fried pork blood is a common food in Sweden

Huge handwrestlers hand

Man if only there were a subspecies of humans like that and it wasn't a genetic defect that will probably kill him early.

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky
I think I remember reading somewhere that eyes are supposed to be offset (not that much) so that you can better see prey :chef:

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky
drat Dr. Bouv (et al) we should have a burlingoon meet some time (but actually maybe not because it might be hecka awkward)

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky
If you wanna get real technical milk chocolate isn't that bad for dogs. You gotta watch out for dark and bakers chocolate.

For reference, My husky once ate two and a half 1lb chocolate easter bunnies before we caught him. The vet said that milk chocolate is fine.

To be fair, he also ate a string of christmas lights and glass and was fine.

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky
My grandma went to dildo :v:

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

Pookah posted:

I dunno, I think "straight" guy might be a tiny bit bi-curious; check out his sandals.

And that butt

He kinda looks like Charles the second though.

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

Please don't post my night out on the town.

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

I feel like we should have a 4chan post/tumblr text post thread

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky
I found this one in the wild at costco a while back :v:

Here's a dwarf elephant for your trouble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

IMJack posted:

If I wasn't at work, I'd find the YouTube video of the guy who scratch-built an "electric guitar" out of a stripped power cord. Plug it into the wall, and give it a strum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwIvUbOhcKE

there you go! This guy is hilarious (if you're into slapstick) and surprisingly informative.

• Locked thread