Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars

PlantRobot posted:

Of course it's depressed, its a jar.

I came in here for the chain mails :black101: gently caress you all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars
That's the slowest thing ever, but you have to count every beat because you will eventually play one note.

It's a joke based on how some pieces will give an instrument ten god drat minutes of rests before chiming in for one phrase and then loving off for another 100 measures

This happens to me a lot :saddowns:

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

I played alto sax in a couple of classically-focused ensembles. In modern pieces, saxes get the spotlight and can just do whatever, but since the sax wasn't invented until 1846 all you have are rearrangements of famous pieces that use a bit here, a bit there. In those cases there's a lot of just waiting for 56 measures before you eventually come in for a short phrase that lasts like 14 measures and then it's back to resting again. :(

http://upsidedowndogs.com/

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

forkbucket posted:

Slurms McCorgee! :3:

Have another:

"It's about 50 feet to the kitchen, we got a full bowl of food, half a bag of treats, we're dogs, and we're wearing sunglasses"

"woof"

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

SpazmasterX posted:

Sure, when you hold them like a dumbass. Look at that loving trigger discipline. :mad:

Well how the gently caress else are you going to add the sprinkles? A shaker? :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Has it really been a loving decade already?

I was ten when that article was published.

• Locked thread