Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

Aleph Null posted:

Yeah just spoilering that isn't enough. Using the Android app doesn't honor image spoilers and wholly hell is that NWS.

It's a nice pussy though :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

Hakkesshu posted:

I got one in Denmark, too. Kinda sad I just tossed it in the trash without consideration now.

Got one in Finland. Checking my trash pile after reading new posts to this thread, I also noticed that Jesus is rocking a pretty muscular and attractive sixpack-body at the backside of the ad :worship:

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

Inzombiac posted:

Don't worry. I'm pretty sure that is Chinese.

The chips seem like Lay's (American) chips with Chinese (?) labels, but the papers in the background are in Japanese.
Though I didn't get the "funny" part of the image anyway, so...

• Locked thread