Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Is this the successor to Slayercake?

No, there will never be a successor to Slayercake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Philip J Fry posted:

The only local funny name I know of...

:v:

It's in Sequim. I have family there.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Pretty creative Daenerys cosplay.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Krinkle posted:

I need every joke explained to me today. Did they build that city on rock and roll? Is that a video game joke? I don't get it at all!

PC gaming master race on the right, dirty console peasants on the left. It's a Zero Punctuation thing.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Cart posted:

If I met you on the street I'd be more scared by you telling me you have that as an avatar than telling me you're a trans person.

Goons just can't stop freaking out over anime, huh? It's like, just chill. There are many, many worse things in the world than *gasp* cartoon avatars.

Found this in the cringe thread a long while back - one of the only good things ever to come of that. It's just so bizarre I can't stop laughing when I see it.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Vagabundo posted:

Some of those were obviously added later on a computer. Look at the kid's drawn-on glasses, for example.

Almost all of the additions were poorly photoshopped in. It's a group of russian kids trying to look intimidating in a forest, and a dude drew electronic music genres all over them. It's funny because it makes no goddamned sense. Then again, I am easily amused.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Fuckin' dead baby cake makin' me hungry

Those marzipan surgical shears look delicious :rubshands:

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Stop giving Cannibal Corpse new album art ideas

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

the wildest rear end posted:

These two continue to be the best.

Holy poo poo, it's Thomson and Thompson.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

A Fucker IRL posted:

No its not. Its just a lovely wall with crumbling plaster. How is it a map?

That's the east coast of South America right there.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Choco1980 posted:

This is my second most favorite comic cover of all time.
I am very curious about what your first favorite is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012
Gorillas are pretty funny, man. I can sympathize.

• Locked thread