Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Vagabundo posted:

Bill Cosby there looks pretty threatening. The other three, not so much.

Hmmm I wonder why you think that....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Is Nutella the new bacon or something?

Maybe but Speculoos should be.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

RentCavalier posted:

The lack of a Trader Joe's in Wichita is yet another reason why the Midwestern United States is a cesspit. Have you ever had Charles Shaw? It's amazing wine for, like, $2. Two-buck Chuck, they call it. It's the greatest thing.

But no. Here we have Foxhorn and it's 8 dollars for a giant bottle of semi-bitter red acid that evacuates your bowels into a abattoir of shame that is the metaphor of your life.

You wouldn't be able to buy it there anyways, Kansas law prohibits most alcohol at grocery stores doesnt it? The Trader Joe's in Leawood has no booze.

Also its 3 bucks most places now.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Pick posted:

Usually Trader Joe's, like Costco, has a "separate" alcohol store which is basically just another room with a different door and you have to make your alcohol purchases in there.

Huh. Well they don't here :(

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

zoux posted:

It's gross and it's made from circus animal meat?

And some filler.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Clint's Comic Books I wish I could have pulled a better picture of Google Street View, but the straight-on view was blocked by a walk sign.

Ive driven by that a bunch of times in KC, it has to be intentional because the name Clint was verboten in comics for a long time just because of that reason.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Ez posted:

How can you screw up macaroni and cheese?

Kraft has been doing it for 60 years.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Cleretic posted:

Yeah, the issue with those photoshops, as talked about by somebody in the photoshop thread that produced the images above, is that Comic Sans actually does have conceivable uses. It's terrible for long-form text and most things attempting to be serious, but it's really good for 'friendly' logos and other short-form stuff.

Comic Sans was actually based on the handwriting used in Watchmen. So that should both give you an idea of its intended setting, and what's been ruined by it more than anything else Comic Sans has ever touched.

Yeah it's not a readable of legible font it's a font with a specific use (mimicking comicy hand writing). It also doesn't look good blown up. People misuse it and it looks like poo poo, people use a whole page of it and its just difficult to read so it looks like poo poo.

Whatever though comic sans is nothing compared to Papyrus.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Theyre all really bad but this one drives me the most insane. Look at all that space between the F and the O Its so bad :(

pageerror404 posted:

It kinda works. Like shops you see in one of those rich people areas where they want everything to look classy and meet a theme.

Thats because its already being used by every one of those shops because its so loving lazy and everyone uses it to look 'exotic' in any way. Blurgh

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Blistex posted:

Hogan words

It's a nice quote but Hulk Hogan is a huge loving liar so more likely than not Andre couldn't even drink a single beer without tossing.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
edit: whoops that was way late

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

My wife bought me a cheap tiny iphone controlled helicopter for my birthday.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
I'm 5'11. I've seen Arnie, he's probably 5'11 tops. No taller than me, it was actually kind of disappointing.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Edit: I had no idea how far behind I was sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Natural causes

• Locked thread