Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

Awful is only a word. The reality is much, much worse.

Christoff posted:

Took this tonight

I have no idea what the joke is this, but I'm drawn to the magical blue sparkling splashing water.
Is that added in to the photo afterwards, or does Disney have some sort of magic water they use in their flume ride?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

^^
thank you.

schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

I love it when you see something out of the corner of your eye, and your brain says "hold up. what did I just see over there?"

schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

AlistairCookie posted:

From here. If you have kids, or know anything about Max and Ruby, perhaps you too will piss yourself with laughter like I did at this picture.

I have kids. I laughed. Then I wondered if there is a Max and Ruby fetish art thing going around the net. Then I quickly tried to forget I thought that.

e; poo poo;

schwenz has a new favorite as of 19:41 on Apr 10, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

• Locked thread