Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

veedubfreak posted:

I used to drive past this place all the time when I still lived back in Texas and always got a solid giggle out of it.

I saw the map and thought, hey thats weird, theres one of those right next to my house, maybe it's a chain? Then I looked at the map and realized that is the one next to my house. Small loving world. Theres alot of weird names around Houston.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

Say Nothing posted:

Someday, someone will be stripping the paint off this wall in preparation for repainting, and find...

Except if you were stripping the paint, which no one does, the chemicals would also remove that paint and you would never see it.

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

When my android gets wet and registers a headset plugged in, I've found cleaning out the jack with rubbing alcohol and a Q tip and letting it dry usually fixes the problem.

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

I must have the dumb. What's so funny about a download?

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

I lived in Massachusetts where sometimes you had locking pumps, sometimes you could pump it yourself, and sometimes they pumped for you. I would regularly tip the attendant $20-$100 if it was mid blizzard and I didn't want to fill both tanks on my diesel, two tank, plow truck. I could spend that time being warm and buying smokes.

Edit: I am retarded and Awful App loads slow. Dumb gas pump derail.

• Locked thread