Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

graybook posted:

I see this poster when I've flown home and I'm waiting at the baggage carousel.

ONWARD

I wish this were a case of joyful birdsurfing. Unfortunately that turkey vulture has gotten too close to that crow's nest and is now getting the poo poo pecked out of him by said crow.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

This along with the caption, "Lo'cute'us of Borg"

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

Say what you will, he's very easy on the eyes and if I was a billionaire with a giant underground aquarium I'd hire him to swim in it. :colbert:

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

This is from a series called Bug Memorials where the artist did a whole bunch of these with different bugs, some in public too. Unfortunately not many people noticed, considering the size of it. He took videos and in one of them the wind blew the little bug's picture over and I felt kind of sad because I'm a big marshmallowy-hearted suck. :(

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The only one you need is SA's very first completed Goon Project "A Game of Bones" by acclaimed author T.B. Thread.

The very first? I think not :colbert:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3230712

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

The fly's expression is perfect.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

kannonfodder posted:

To be honest, half of those are far more awesome than the real cover arts. The battlefield 3 one is rad as hell.

Coolness aside, the sad thing is I probably wouldn't notice if a modern game box legitimately was done this way, because I'm old and used to the way they looked in the 80's.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

Crowley posted:

That, and shoulder pads.

Oh god thanks a lot buddy. I had almost forgotten all the new shirts I had to cut the shoulder pads out of so I wouldn't look like a female linebacker.

And then there's stirrup pants. Sadly I haven't come close to forgetting those yet.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

Flaskraven posted:

During the 18th century the Swedish king got a lion as a gift. He had it running around in a fenced in area in one of his castles. When it died they stuffed it.

Wrong. The king was actually given a lion pelt, and wanted to get it mounted. The taxidermist had never seen a lion before and had only a vague idea of what one looked like.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

One of my friends sent me a photo of this Christmas card she received from a client today. I wish I had the same clients.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

Liquid Chicken posted:

Real cereal from Canada!

I've tried it. Holy crap indeed, as in "holy crap this cereal is terrible"

It is very much like a bowl of cold, lumpy and slightly crunchy snot.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

Krinkle posted:

My butt once pooped the future. I looked in the bowl and it looked like a frowny face with a giant medical eyepatch. My sister missed a pop fly in softball or something that day and came home with a giant medical eyepatch on. There's no way to say "my butt predicted this" without making it sound like you're insulting someone.

This might be one of the best things I've ever heard.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

I fell in love with Amusing Duck years ago and made it my quest to find it. I finally tracked down the convenience store in Toronto where the original person who discovered it bought it, but any stock they might have had was long gone. I'm pretty sure the clerk thought I was crazy in my attempt to describe it.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

MrSaturn posted:

Hello.

e: brilliant

Currently unavailable :(
Thanks though. I might try back sometime!

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

I can always tell if someone is in their early 20's or younger when they post these ads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

Mithra6 posted:

The stirrup bell bottoms make the outfit.

That comic was a bad pants memory trigger. I used to have to wear those pants as a kid. The pair I hated the most was pink corduroy. Yes I am old.

• Locked thread