Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

This weirds me out every time it's posted, because I never see anything from my city on the internet.

Content:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Where a kid can be a kid, right?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

VanSandman posted:

Package says: You must be this high to enjoy this product. There is a picture of Cheech and Chung.

Connie Chung?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

This is my town. There are several better Italian places than this. They failed in a town that has more restaurants per capita than any other city in the country. Over saturation.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

It's okay. Make amends for your error by posting a funny picture of a bear doing something silly. Please note that koalas and pandas are not bears.

Pandas are bears, yo

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Force McCocken posted:

So what town is it?

Amarillo, Texas. I don't blame them for the rest of the insults listed there if they aren't from the area. I would never move here from somewhere else. People are saying it was probably a vandal that put it up and not the proprietors of the store, though.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

DrBouvenstein posted:

I mean that if I try to make my hand look like the fingers in that picture, rather then my thumbnail facing "towards" me like all my other fingernails, it faces "out" like so:

extend your fingers 90 more degrees and they'll match your thumb, you dope.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Well, he's probably going to get asked about that at work. When I delivered ground packages for them they raised a fuss because a friend of mine signed my scanner with a little picture and I typed his name as Dick instead of Richard. They came up to me with a printout of the signature/name and gave me poo poo about it.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I have this book. It's fantastic.

(The Onion Book of Known Knowledge, if you were wondering)

E:

freeedr has a new favorite as of 06:02 on Nov 28, 2013

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

How long do you think it took him to realize that he tattooed "FAG" on his arm

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

KnifeWrench posted:

Anyone here pay fees on their checking account?

I actually go with a really good local bank, and I have never paid anything for my checking account at all

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Ak Gara posted:

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised.

Ian

Ak Gara posted:

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised.

Ian McKellen presided over Sir Patrick's latest wedding (to a lady)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Railing Kill posted:

Amazon.com turns up nothing but actual taco truck supplies and decidedly un-truck taco holders. Google got me to a place which sells them, but they're out of stock. How will I hold up my tacos and also have a tiny truck on my plate? :ohdear:

Right here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JDRDIO6/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?redirect=true&tag=unclutterer-20

But sadly out of stock there, too. May be out of production :(

(Sorry if my URL is crap; phone posting)

• Locked thread