Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

funtax posted:

This just antagonized the raccoon population and resulted in a nonstop wave of attacks. Now the poor guy just spends all day long chucking raccoons down staircases.

New shipment of raccoons is in guys! Help me unload the truck.

Content:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

hooah posted:

In most states. In Hawaii (and I think California), this is not present, so you do have to hold the trigger the whole time.

In New Hampshire, it's not illegal, but the little indented plate things are broken off most of the time and you have stand there freezing your balls off and holding the goddamn thing.

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

Shampoo posted:

Sounds like getting gas in New England sucks balls.

We have lobster, pretty leaves sometimes, and it's not the south :shrug:

Angela Christine posted:

What stops morons from leaving it in too long and spilling gas everywhere?

Know how when you fill the tank the handle clicks and it stops pumping even though you hold the trigger down? That.

Funny picture:

The model plane did not hit/kill the horse. He was rolling around scratching his back

• Locked thread