Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

QueenOfMistakes posted:

I'm female. And it's an anime con.

Have you thought of doing a high class Heavy Weapons Gal? I'm sure that would go over smashingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt. They're just going to sue everybody, for everything, forever.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Hakkesshu posted:

Dedication:

I don't know man, that's a pretty good gender swap Scruffy but did she lose her hat or something?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Thunk posted:

No huge chunks of flash hanging off him, C-

Not completely unarmed man with binoculars inexplicably pointing at nothing in particular. D+ at best.

(I'll be honest though, army soldier cosplay is probably one of the ones that impresses me the most)

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

VagueRant posted:

It's AC4. She also did a Connor (AC3) costume though. Ubisoft seems pretty big on bringing fans into their game promotion. Anyway, why does Jessica Nigri seem to be considered controversial in this thread?

On that note, I heard there was a big controversy and drama over a Syfy documentary (reality show?) about cosplay. Does anyone know what that was about?

She, herself, isn't controversial but rather some of the reactions to her. She's a very attractive woman who tends to have amazing costumes. Some people take admiration of her to creepy levels. Some people seem to think that a picture of her warrants a twelve page discussion about her boobs and if it is or is not acceptable to have a twelve page discussion about her boobs, somebody will bring up an incident where a con asked her to change her costume because the one she was in was too revealing, and...you get the idea.

This is the cosplay thread not the Jessica Nigiri thread. She has a tendency to start massive derails that end badly and quit being about how she is really, really good about cosplaying.

• Locked thread