Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

goatface posted:

Sugar gliders?

Yep. They actually make pretty good pets. I miss the little bugger my friend used to have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

The groundhogs moved out before I could get good pictures(I got one of a tail) but some raccoons have moved in. :3:

Sorry for the lovely through a door pics, but we didn't want to scare her by going outside, since she lives under the deck and might see it as an attack on her home.

EDIT: MUCH better picture when she came back:

Full grown coons will usually keep their distance, but the little ones are a little too trusting if you have food. I used to share my lunch with the raccoons when I was working midnights at the community college. I had to keep scooting away from one that wanted to climb into my lap.

Several times I had to lower wooden palettes or whatever was handy into dumpsters to rescue trapped raccoons. I hope there's someone looking out for them in my absence.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Some animals love mail/postmen. It's a guy that comes to visit them everyday like clockwork, who is often friendly to them because delivering mail is boring and a nice animal to visit breaks the monotony. There was plenty of cats and dogs on my dad's route, but his favorite was the squirrel that would run to his truck, or wait there if he missed him when he first pulled up.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Adorable, and some real nice photography.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Took me a minute to realize this is a bat mobile. :3:

Awesome. There was an issue of MAD magazine that came out after Batman Returns that advertised "Free Batmobile inside!", I didn't get the joke then, and was upset about getting a baby's toy instead of a car.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Wait, Godzilla? Here??? Well gently caress that poo poo!

On the commentary for the movie Gremlins, they said that the dog was the best actor because he thought the Gremlin puppets/animatronics were real.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Stairs posted:

I was just getting off work today and a very elderly couple came in, slowly making their way to the slushie machines. I waited outside for 15 minutes while they finished, because I knew by the way they were walking that they'd need help getting into the car with those giant cups of drink. While I was helping the wife into the car her husband said "It's getting harder for us to move around but it's Summertime and I can't let my Best Girl get too hot!"

I wanna be someone's Best Girl when I'm that age!

Too loving cute. People need to bring that term back.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

While Mr. Rogers would tell you to just let it go. It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

Last spring my mother got a new dachshund puppy. Here are some photos of her older dachshunds examining her:

(She's actually grown up to be pretty big for a dachshund, but I don't have any good pictures of her at the moment.)

Can you pick me up a dachshund next time you're at the dachshund well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Benjamin Buttons. I love you, buh-bye!

• Locked thread