Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

apsouthern posted:

I hope these don't count as macros, but here are some random acts of kindness (click for full size)

And a letter from a father to his son

"We are out, like you now." :3:

I won't lie, I got a bit misty-eyed at some of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.
I found this following the related videos from that adorable otter chase... It's penguins on an iceberg, and only about half of them actually know how to get up onto it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3pt7m4B0_4

Also, at 00:56 it becomes even more wonderful.

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

That has to be the happiest owl I have ever seen. :kimchi:

Oh my god I found the video source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpHrZpI47VI

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

RideTheSpiral posted:

Am I the only one that hates these elaborate proposals? They are incredibly uncomfortable and give the woman no chance of refusing. Urg.

I'm hoping/assuming the couple has at least discussed the possibility of marriage before this huge big thing?

• Locked thread