Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

:pcgaming:Yes, it's a brand new thread all empty of posts. That does not mean you need to feverishly repost "classics" from other threads in days gone by. Simply continue on with new content.:pcgaming:

Rules of PYF apply:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3497283

But I believe this is the most important:

- DON'T LEECH IMAGES!!

-A tattoo might be well done, but it can be awfully tasteless, yes post it here.

-Can I post my own tattoos,also known as terrible mistakes of my youth? Yes, as long as they are truly awful.

--> Previous thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3368826

Let's post ugly and tasteless tattoos!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cygna
Mar 6, 2009

The ghost of a god is no man.

Pester
Apr 22, 2008

I only had one page left to be caught up on the entire last thread when it closed, too! Now instead of getting a terrible tattoo to commemorate my accomplishment, I have to show some beauties that were done at a local shop in rural Minnesota...

Where there's nothing like the confederate flag under the skin to say "Racist and proud."

Is it just me, or does it look kind of like it's getting infected already?

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Pester posted:

Is it just me, or does it look kind of like it's getting infected already?

They always look infected.

Just found this by mere accident,all from this guy right here:

Lucha Luch
Feb 25, 2007

Mr. Squeakers coming off the top rope!
I love these threads :allears:

These are all from http://sniperink.com/extreme/

It is a cornucopia of terrible decisions.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

NewtGoongrich
Jan 21, 2012
I am a shit stain on the face of humanity, I have no compassion, only hatred, bile and lust.

PROUD SHIT STAIN
I'm trying to parse the meaning of this "poetry" but it doesn't make sense at all.

I do like how one "nothing" and "nothin" are used in the same line.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
In the first two lines, is that a horrible cursive "we", "rue", "roe", "ne" or a simple and totally nonsensical "rve"? "we" is the only one that makes sense, but it's also the one it looks least like.

I Love My Axe
Dec 30, 2009

Let's go Blue Pants!
I spotted this on Rockstar's Twitter feed a few months back.

Poor Cole Phelps. For reference, this is what he's supposed to look like:

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about
Steaming Early-onset Accessperger's

Free Logical Fallacies only in 2014!
Do not listen to a thing I say.
The game art also doesn't show him carrying a fuckdoll

Lucha Luch
Feb 25, 2007

Mr. Squeakers coming off the top rope!

NewtGoongrich posted:

I'm trying to parse the meaning of this "poetry" but it doesn't make sense at all.

I do like how one "nothing" and "nothin" are used in the same line.

Reads like it was lifted straight out of a composition book. I do know that there is a really bizarrely high number of 14-15 year olds who get parental consent for tattoos in the village near me (I am not sure of the legality of such practices, but there you have it) and their tattoos are about this caliber of "IT MEANS SO MUUUCH TO MEEEEE".

One of the shops near me boasts work like this:

and another has stuff like this:

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM
Does anyone have the picture from the old thread of a person with a backtat of Felix the Cat opening his mouth wide to reveal all the demons of hell?

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

The lead singer of one of my many guilty pleasures as this:

I find it ugly because...those eyes.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle
Hey there new thread!

:nms:http://supernummy.imgur.com/:nms:

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

I have no idea why, but there is something about this I like very much.

squeee
Apr 23, 2009

the thrill of the chase.

She was a brunette when she shaved her head. :bahgawd: My tasteless tattoo immersion has been ruined.

Have some bad Lady Gaga tattoos.

ZOMBIE GAGA.

NewtGoongrich
Jan 21, 2012
I am a shit stain on the face of humanity, I have no compassion, only hatred, bile and lust.

PROUD SHIT STAIN

Pony spotted on the bottom left.

Vortex Street
Oct 23, 2010

I walked right out of the machinery

squeee posted:

She was a brunette when she shaved her head. :bahgawd: My tasteless tattoo immersion has been ruined.

Have some bad Lady Gaga tattoos.

ZOMBIE GAGA.

That looks more like Suzanne Somers than Lady Gaga.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

I can't read the one down below, but I'll bet it's something stupid too (edit: Appears to be Asian Characters. Yup.). Before anyone gets worried, it's a cropped picture of a guy's arm and very small amounts of his unclothed chest.

burrito
Apr 6, 2011

I wish I had a taco instead.
I can't speak to the subject matter, as I'm also an owner of a Seattle sports team tattoo, but this dude really needs a new artist: http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjkiebus/15-seattle-superfan-tattoos-ranked-by-insanity-level

burrito has a new favorite as of 01:35 on Mar 16, 2013

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!

I didn't realize the Space Needle was made out of broccoli this whole time.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I like how the headstock turned into a wedge. Wanna prop my door open with that mustang.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

These tattoos were apparently what some people at CPAC were proud to share:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Dude looks like the kind of dipshit rear end in a top hat who'd get a loving hashtag tattooed on himself.

Tian over at Hanzi Smatter posted this:

quote:

how you doing. my girlfriend has this tattoo and she thinks it says friendship. can you confirm this thank you..

quote:

醜: bad looking; shame; ugly; unclean;

:laffo:

e: Clueless dude emails Tian about his brother's "Fast and Furious" tattoo:

It actually means "fast and foolish".

Snicker-Snack
Jul 2, 2010
That blog is hilarious.

"I stumbled across this tattoo online, and I haven't seen on your blog before. It is supposed to say "Ride Hard Die Free" but as you can see Google Translate made a creative interpretation of the phrase. I hope you enjoy it!"

"Grammatically speaking, this tattooed phrase is Chinese, however its translation back to English is far from "Ride Hard Die Free".

Granted, 免費 does mean "free of charge", 乘坐 does mean "riding, or being passenger", 硬 does mean "hard", but 模 or 硬模 is not verb for "die, or dying". Rather it is the noun "die" as in "die-casting" or "die-molding".

I guess this young man is quite proud and wants everyone to know he enjoys "freely shoving die-casted figurines up his rear end"?

Kinky!"

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Snicker-Snack posted:

That blog is hilarious.

"I stumbled across this tattoo online, and I haven't seen on your blog before. It is supposed to say "Ride Hard Die Free" but as you can see Google Translate made a creative interpretation of the phrase. I hope you enjoy it!"

"Grammatically speaking, this tattooed phrase is Chinese, however its translation back to English is far from "Ride Hard Die Free".

Granted, 免費 does mean "free of charge", 乘坐 does mean "riding, or being passenger", 硬 does mean "hard", but 模 or 硬模 is not verb for "die, or dying". Rather it is the noun "die" as in "die-casting" or "die-molding".

I guess this young man is quite proud and wants everyone to know he enjoys "freely shoving die-casted figurines up his rear end"?

Kinky!"

Wait, the die/dye error suddenly makes it sexual? Where do you get 'figurines up the rear end' out of that? :psyduck: I mean it's a terrible loving tattoo already, there's no need to make up random poo poo for it to suck.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Corridor posted:

Wait, the die/dye error suddenly makes it sexual? Where do you get 'figurines up the rear end' out of that? :psyduck: I mean it's a terrible loving tattoo already, there's no need to make up random poo poo for it to suck.

He's taking "ride a diecast object" and intentionally misinterpreting "ride" as being used in the sexual sense for the purposes of a joke.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Take your best guess at what this says.

Hint: It's an ambigram

Hint #2: It's from a movie.

Hint #3-- oh gently caress it, you're never going to guess.

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007
I guessed it. But I don't like myself for it.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

That might be anime of his left arm.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

You can save money if you have 1) a mirror 2) a tattoo machine #lifehacks
One of those things is a dragon :confused:

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

I guess frogout is too polite to simply say "begone".

Sorbus posted:

The truly baffling part is that there are a million places on his body that he could tattoo without needing a mirror where he wouldn't look like an idiot, but he chose to tattoo his face.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Sorbus posted:

The good news is that he's going to have a whole lot more free time to give himself ugly face tattoos.

The bad news is he might have trouble paying for the treatment of the inevitable infection.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

I remember an ex-boyfriend was convinced he wanted to get a face tattoo at age 21 or something. "Because my face seems like it needs something." His design wasn't even anything special, it was just some black spikey thing similar to the gentleman in the above photo. I managed to talk him out of it, although now I'm half-wishing I hadn't.

It's amazing how many insecure young men decide that what would really improve their life is a permanent stain across their face. Women do this too obviously, but most of the examples in this thread are dudes.

I guess face tats are the male equivalent of a boob job.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Sorbus posted:

"No, Dad, I keep telling you! No one's hiring!"

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Bertrand Hustle posted:

The good news is that he's going to have a whole lot more free time to give himself ugly face tattoos.

The bad news is he might have trouble paying for the treatment of the inevitable infection.

This happened in Finlad, so he wouldn't need money to treat it. Last I heard, he was planning to laser the tattoos, except the "dragon" (because that would cost an extra €50 you see).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Rigged Death Trap posted:

That might be anime of his left arm.

Didn't that guy get a lifetime ban in Soccer for doing that?

• Locked thread