Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I like that the entirety of her head appears to just be a mask laid on top of the stump of whatever that is above the shoulders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
Please enjoy (:nms:)this tattoo.

Garnavis
Aug 25, 2011

Hey, I calls 'em like I sees 'em! I'm a whale biologist.

Dire Chinchilla posted:

http://i.imgur.com/SK3i5xj.jpg :nws:
Apparently somebody wants this tattooed on them :psyduck: So many things wrong with her body. :suicide:

Edit: linked now, sorry.

This is like some kind of hosed up Silent Hill monster. I imagine it can't angle its head any lower than it is in the picture so it walks around on all fours.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Surely that should be a biohazard symbol?

uptown
May 16, 2009
Are you sure that's not a brand?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

They probably should've passed on the plutonium ink.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Dire Chinchilla posted:

http://i.imgur.com/SK3i5xj.jpg :nws:
Apparently somebody wants this tattooed on them :psyduck: So many things wrong with her body. :suicide:

Edit: linked now, sorry.

What, you don't approve of Ted's tit hat?
:nws:
http://imgur.com/7DYtJAN

chapstickie
Apr 30, 2011

Bored posted:

What, you don't approve of Ted's tit hat?
http://imgur.com/7DYtJAN

And to think, I planned to sleep tonight.

Orasmis
Dec 30, 2008
People say that I'm cruel but I'm really not. I have the heart of a child.... in a jar.... on my desk.

If it makes you feel any better that isn't a tattoo. That's either electro-cautery branding or chemical branding. I honestly can't tell.

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

Known by the username "The Rain Man" in the game League of Legends, this fly young fellow has gotten his favorite champion tattooed on his back to show his commitment to creating a new League of Legends team. I have a feeling he'll regret having a Yordle on his back in years to come, especially if the whole creating a team thing doesn't work out.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
He's a pro LoL player, he left his dignity behind LONG ago.

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
That guy's a pretty huge tool anyway. And keeping with the same theme here are some more League of Legends tattoos:

^This one looks ok but you can't really tell through all the lovely instagram filters, still though...

Mundo with no feet

All the ~dark champions~ and Morde with no feet

I think video game tattoos are a bad idea in general, even with all the sick gamer cred you think you get from them.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I hate to say it but a lot of the LoL character designs are good enough that they COULD make for decent (although "lol, video game tattoos") designs. Teemo is a good example because he's a small cute character that would go unnoticed among all the other anime/chibi stuff.

Now, where are all the metal-as-gently caress Cho'Gath tattoos?

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
Or you could root for your favorite "E-sports" team in style with something like this

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Oh so you're into bondage?

No it's the logo for an esports team.

A what?

I go on the internet and cheer for a dude playing a video game.

Oh. Well that's embarrassing.

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

Okay, some of the League tattoos are okayish (those missing legs, though...), but this one is pretty :wtc: to me. I know TSM isn't going anywhere soon, but a few years from now? 10 years? This isn't a well-rooted brand or anything; it could very well disappear. Also, what if the team ends up swapping out a bunch of people? These teams are largely loved for the people on them. What if the current guys retire and get replaced by total jerks? drat it, people, think ahead!

:spergin:

Ninja emote edit.

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
That could turn into a decent viking longship with some cover up work.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Just showed up on my facebook feed.

uptown
May 16, 2009
I... seriously... what!?

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

I have no idea what this is, so I'm going to assume it's Homestuck.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Looks like a pony, so just as bad.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
Close. Ponies.

E: beaten

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Grrl Anachronism posted:

Just showed up on my facebook feed.

So, just to be clear, that is a tattoo of tattooed rectum with stretch earlobes and a beard, correct?

uptown
May 16, 2009
It (he?) also has a stretched labret piercing and subdermal horns.

I just don't get it. It looks like a goddamn sea creature.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

hyperhazard posted:

I have no idea what this is, so I'm going to assume it's Homestuck.

It looks like a combination of My Little Pony and Homestuck. It's like awful has come full circle. It's a critical mass of bad that is a threat to the very fabric of existence.

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
That's some evil shapeshifter from my little pony during the finale episode paralleling the royal wedding. I remember it from the PYF thread about awful Internet people before it got closed since apparently a bunch of bronies were crowing about how grimdark it was and that it proved they were the real target audience and not, you know, seven year old girls.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I hate the internet.

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

LingcodKilla posted:

Noodling. Not even once.

Amazing tat though.

Hahaha poo poo I forgot all about that story. It's total bullshit. My mom was mad when she heard the story but my dad jokes about it now and again. You'd need to get mobbed by a few platypuses for it to be fatal.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
See? Viking ship, no more pony. :colbert:

Obviously it'd be done by someone with better art skills though.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Probably not.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Orasmis posted:

If it makes you feel any better that isn't a tattoo. That's either electro-cautery branding or chemical branding. I honestly can't tell.

I think it's actually just scarification. Still infected, even though it might be appropriate.

Enelrahc
Jun 17, 2007

Another edition of "It Came From Facebook."

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Enelrahc posted:

Another edition of "It Came From Facebook."

Is that an actual tattoo? It looks like paint what my glossy jelly rollers look like when they dry. If it is a real tattoo, wonder what it looks like when the person posting hasn't hosed around with the color levels?

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

It's henna. The paste hasn't been washed off yet.

TunaSpleen
Jan 27, 2007

How do I say, "You're the grossest thing ever" without offending you?
Grimey Drawer
Black henna may as well be a tattoo, and let's hope she's not allergic to the stuff. I first heard about it in a story about a little boy with Bart Simpson burned onto his arm due to a violent reaction.

Here's a link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1065932/Boy-3-faces-lifelong-Bart-Simpson-scar-suffering-reaction-henna-tattoo.html

Florida Betty
Sep 24, 2004

TunaSpleen posted:

Black henna may as well be a tattoo, and let's hope she's not allergic to the stuff. I first heard about it in a story about a little boy with Bart Simpson burned onto his arm due to a violent reaction.

Here's a link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1065932/Boy-3-faces-lifelong-Bart-Simpson-scar-suffering-reaction-henna-tattoo.html

It looks just like regular henna, not black henna.

Orasmis
Dec 30, 2008
People say that I'm cruel but I'm really not. I have the heart of a child.... in a jar.... on my desk.
I've been slacking off of my reading of the BME Modblog site but I just read it today and found out that Shannon the founder passed away. He is gonna be missed by a lot of people. :(

uptown
May 16, 2009
If you want to read a little more about Shannon's passing, here is a link to his last blog entry. He'll be sorely missed by many, that's for drat sure. To contribute, though most of us have probably seen it before, here's Shannon's very own tasteless tattoo, though well done. Definitely :nws: and maybe :nms: depending on how sensitive you are...

http://i.imgur.com/AAGdTU0.jpg

VV Okay, there's a link instead.

uptown has a new favorite as of 04:58 on Apr 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

That really isn't what spoiler tags are for.

• Locked thread