Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Assoonasitits posted:

I for sure would want "-Infinity Tattoo-" tattooed on my arm, because it's hilarious and I get to mock people with the infinity symbol tattooed on themselves. But then I'm an idiot for having my tattoo, so...

That's the name of the shop but I get your joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Choco1980 posted:

is it my imagination, or is TG hovering there for no apparent reason?

Yeah the shadow should connect to her feet otherwise you get that floating effect. It would be an easy fix even if she would still be on her tip-toes.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I hate to say it but a lot of the LoL character designs are good enough that they COULD make for decent (although "lol, video game tattoos") designs. Teemo is a good example because he's a small cute character that would go unnoticed among all the other anime/chibi stuff.

Now, where are all the metal-as-gently caress Cho'Gath tattoos?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Someone on FB just posted this.

I on;y have a passing knowledge of One Piece but I thought this was pretty clever.
Then again, no matter how clever, it is still an :anime: tattoo.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

pageerror404 posted:

I'm curious, what is the proper way to get into tattooing and start practicing? I mean professional artists working in studios had to start somewhere. If they start with oranges, then what next?

There are some fairly expensive synthetic skin-like materials you can buy and practice. If you "know a guy", pig skin is nearly identical to humans.
Also, yeah, you could set up a sign downtown saying you're giving out lovely tattoos for free but the customer has no say over the design and morons would FLOCK to you. My ex's brother was not an artist in any sense of the word but was covered in free tattoos for this very reason.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Some people really like their "crappy" jobs. A buddy of mine is a low wage cook for a chain restaurant and he's the happiest dude on earth. Other friends are terminally stressed alcoholics because their $35+ an hour jobs are killing them.

I WISH I could be as content as this woman or my cook buddy.

Christ, I know, right? My job pays enough that I can do it part-time and be kinda okay but all these guys and gals I know who wait tables or bartend 15 hours a week just to pay for art supplies are just the chillest motherfuckers and actually pay their bills. It's loving weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Rech posted:

Does anyone have an idea, how much intelligence quotient you've gotta have to do something like that? what leads to make decisions like that, i don't get it.

Looks like he got it removed. :(
[/quote]

Why did they pixelate his nearly closed eyes. As if there is another dumbass with that tattoo and we must protect their identity.

• Locked thread