Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

She's not "that Mexican", Mom, she's MY Mexican. And she's...Colombian or something.

IUG posted:

What brand of gram crackers are you eating that are so rubbery?

I'm actually more concerned with the fact that they've been placed on top of a condom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

She's not "that Mexican", Mom, she's MY Mexican. And she's...Colombian or something.

Gyges posted:

Maybe it's a reimagining, based on the premise that the baby was an extra on an episode of Star Trek.

Michael Chiklis - Background Klingon #2

e: him or Dean Norris. That's an ugly drat baby, either way.

All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

At most it appears to be $900. So save up for a little bit I guess?

All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

Bored posted:

Ooo. Fanily is forever!

Found under "infinity tattoo". That's supposed to be an infinity symbol.

Another one:

Is this a reference that I just don't get? The "fanily" thing. There are a lot of similar tattoos, all with the same misshaped "m".

I don't think stupid infinity tattoos are going anywhere. I was wondering if the "n" in "fanily" was a reference to something in pop-culture that I don't know about.

I think it's pretty obvious that the sentiment they're going for is "family is forever". Though I can't explain the M beyond a general inability to write cursive.

All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

Bored posted:

And if you want to show up in this thread really bad, and I know you do, make sure to get it in fancy script that looks like it says "Hooker".

Edit:
Tags are because it just really grossed me out for some reason. It's just a mugshot of some random dude with terrible face/neck tattoos and a split tongue. No clue why it bothers me, but just in case anyone is like me, I decided to link it.

:nms:http://imgur.com/rl8qxr1:nms:

The reason it bothers you is because he looks remarkably like he has Down Syndrome.

All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

PokeJoe posted:

What kind of lovely anchor doesn't sink? That's the entire point of the thing.

Seriously, this needs to be asked of every 19 year old girl who gets an anchor tattoo. I worked with a girl who had an anchor on her wrist with the words "Never Hold Me Down" above it. THAT'S ALL THEY DO AUUGHHG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

twoday posted:

D.B.A.G?

The "juggolette" looks like it was carved in, which, when combined with the lovely quality, makes it seem like a most appropriate rendering of that word. Still an awful tattoo, though.

That's pretty obviously an A. Not that that makes the tattoo any better, mind you.

E: oops, didn't realize that was on the last page.

• Locked thread