Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

You can save money if you have 1) a mirror 2) a tattoo machine #lifehacks
One of those things is a dragon :confused:

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Bertrand Hustle posted:

The good news is that he's going to have a whole lot more free time to give himself ugly face tattoos.

The bad news is he might have trouble paying for the treatment of the inevitable infection.

This happened in Finlad, so he wouldn't need money to treat it. Last I heard, he was planning to laser the tattoos, except the "dragon" (because that would cost an extra €50 you see).

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
Hair salon / tattoo shop in my city. How bad could it be..

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
We have a Miami Ink -style tattoo reality show now in Finland. It features one good artist, one OK, one bad and one really really bad.

The girl who got this said "I have never seen such a good tattoo on anyone!"

More here

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Walked past a shop I hadn't noticed earlier, decided to check their website. Ughhh.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

death .cab for qt posted:

I actually really like this one, but it doesn't look like it's finished. At least their tattoo is only bad-by-virtue-of-looking-unfinished and not just bad-bad? :shrug:

If that's how it was supposed to be then eh, but another session with that piece with some color and detail work would be pretty loving awesome

http://vesatattoo.kuvat.fi/kuvat/

This is the artist's gallery. Yeah I think it's going to be awesome when finished :D

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

A Fucker IRL posted:

Pretty sure thats not a tattoo, and its done with paints of some kind. Look at the smearing on his arm.

That is ink that the tattoo artist hasn't wiped off yet. Look how raw the skin in the middle of his chest is.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Fatkraken posted:

how does intricate scarring like that look twenty or thirty years down the line? For that matter, how do tattoos done in the bright, crisp intricate modern style look over the following decades, you always see these stunningly beautiful tats when they're fairly fresh, does that last?

Bold will hold. I'd like to see what a five year old Kat von D tattoo looks like.

edit: picture for new page

Sorbus has a new favorite as of 23:28 on Feb 22, 2014

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

caramelbread posted:

This is a guy I know from high school. The lyrics are from a Drake song and it's not his only lovely Drake tattoo.

Not the only bad Drake tattoo

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

This is definitely bad and tastless, but I think it works.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
I always wonder how the kitchen wizards manage to smudge ink everywhere. I have ~10 hours of black & grey on my skin and it never looks like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
Yeah it's real. Someone on our Finnish 4chan-like board found his personal info. Apparently he has lasered most of them now.

• Locked thread