Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I wonder if this is a Finnish guy? "Kuolema kuittaa univelat" would translate perfectly to "The death pays the sleep debpts" for a Finn who skipped every English class.

Wait, is that cat called Iivari? Maybe these are all Finns.

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 08:56 on Mar 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This one is pretty nice (I don't give a poo poo about the subject matter, just talking about the execution) since all the ones where the fur is all inked in just look like big gray blobs of blobby grayness at a glance.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I stretches the "butt hole".

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Why, is he going to cover it completely with black?

Of course, he needs to get the skin colour right.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

keevo posted:

The spelling mistake is supposedly intentional. And yes, he designed it himself.

Sometimes you see something that looks like a typo and it turns out to be a pun based on some lovely dog breed or town name or something. Usually it's just a typo though.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

WindowLiquor posted:

It came from Facebook...

This is supposedly beautiful. I love the artist's excuse for the lettering looking bad.

That key/lock is making my head hurt.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Factory posted:

I wish I could think of something witty to say about this, but it's just horrible and my mind is blank.

But drat if that name isn't all straight.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

To be fair the swallow in flight isn't exactly graceful-looking. It's just so fast you don't really see it's like a black-and-white liverwurst with wings and a split tail.

EDIT: I guess your drat foreign swallows might look different, of course. And your liverwursts.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Captain Trips posted:

Has a single portrait tattoo ever looked like the person it's supposed to? Or are we (as a species) still at a 100% failure rate for drawing faces on skin?

I've seen a perfect likeness (in black & white) on a friend's arm. Unfortunately it was a likeness of Tom Waits. (To clarify it was meant to be Tom Waits.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Shannonmcn posted:

Noooooooo. That's loving awful.

I once saw a former classmate in a bar and he started explaining how he has these five levels of emotion and he's been thinking of tattooing his current level [sounds like a plan already] between his thumb and index finger so that if he punches someone they would see the level he's on and understand. He was being dead serious.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Inevitable posted:

They didn't think this was awkward or ugly enough in the awkward and ugly thread, but maybe you guys can appreciate its technically impressive, utter tastelessness here.

Who's the jon lovitz?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Thanks, both. I must have missed that episode of whatever the serial killer show on TV was. (Wouldn't have recognized Dahmer either if someone hadn't already posted the name.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That eye is far wonkier than the eyes on the one posted earlier. Seriously eyes from profile aren't that long.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

nerdpony posted:

Looks more like Steve Buscemi to me.

That's just because, unfortunately, Steve Buscemi looks like a failed drawing of a human face.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What anime has a character called Brenda?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Just looking at that gives me back pain.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Professor Shark posted:

How do these dropped letter mistakes occur? I would assume it's because they're focusing on the letters one by one and just get fatigued from the monotony, but drat.

What dropped letter? The guy's name is Stong.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mister Adequate posted:

Let's be fair though, gently caress the Peelers isn't exactly a rare sentiment in Belfast either.

Still, even having lost family in the Troubles, inking yourself with "gently caress The Pope" seems a bit drastic :stare:

If you're old enough to get a tattoo, you have 0% change of getting to gently caress the pope anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Yolandi is pretty spot on but that looks nothing like Ninja.

• Locked thread