Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about
Steaming Early-onset Accessperger's

Free Logical Fallacies only in 2014!
Do not listen to a thing I say.
The game art also doesn't show him carrying a fuckdoll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

I love that there is literally a straight, wonky line from her chin to the tip of her titty, interrupted only by an Adam's apple. Her neck appears to be cone-shaped.

Looks like her neck is going to inflate like a frog's.

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about

Golurk is the name of a pokemon in the newest generation of games, so that seems more likely.

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about

zoux posted:

That's a reference to this.
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9B0DE3DF1E38EE32A25753C1A9679D946896D6CF

I mean I don't really like word tattoos but that doesn't seem bad at all for one.

One day I'll get a tattoo of a kyoon thread...

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about

Derek of the Andes posted:

Looks infected already

Not really, just looks irritated. It's prolly fresh as gently caress.

This does remind me that I was telling my friend she's an idiot for getting her tattoo in the middle of a loving jungle but she did bring out a point I don't know about, it was a prick tattoo and she claimed they have a lower chance of infection. I still told her she's an idiot but I know nothing about prick tattoos did her claim have any sort of substance?

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about

Yeah I thought so, brb yelling at her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about

Danger - Octopus! posted:

A young woman I work with has her own name tattooed on her wrist (in a nearly unreadable cursive script, surrounded by stars obviously) and another woman has a tattoo on the back of her neck in Arabic (or pseudo-Arabic, I have no idea) which apparently is her name. Is getting your own name as a tattoo a Thing now?

Well what if you forget it?

• Locked thread