Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

I think they're supposed to be high heeled shoes but they look more like flippers with a thin tentacle coming off both, so you're on to something there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

Does anyone remember the person with NO FUTURE tattooed on their face posted in the last thread?

Surprise, they're wanting a cover up now.

Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

Inzombiac posted:

Someone on FB just posted this.

I on;y have a passing knowledge of One Piece but I thought this was pretty clever.
Then again, no matter how clever, it is still an :anime: tattoo.

As far as I know, Luffy (that character depicted) can expand his fists as if they were inflatable so that is pretty clever. Still a One Piece tattoo, nothing will change that.

From FB:

It's supposed to be a phoenix I think?

Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

Fantastisk posted:

Here, have some Digimon thing and a taco:

I like the digivice but those tattoos really scream "lolrandom". It looks non-cohesive packing all those random elements together, like tattooed gibberish. :(

All this critique is making me thirsty, how bout some soda tattoos? Or pop for y'all yankees.

• Locked thread