Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Holy poo poo, Pick. Thread of the Year 2013. I need "Pick watches movies about insects" to be a common thing.

And believe it or not, everyone, the Ray Lliota thing DOES have a point. It's a loving bizarre-rear end :psyduck: nonsensical one, but one nonetheless. That is literally the only thing I know about this film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

precision posted:

I have seen such horrors on these internets but somehow that is the funniest and most want-to-gouge-my-eyes-out in recent memory. That person needs to bee locked up.

Go to hell.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
For some reason, out of all the stupid, improbable, poorly-thought-out crap you've presented us with so far, the red flag my weird-rear end brain thought to pick out was "There is no way they'd be able to enforce that ruling outside of the US. France ain't gonna extradite that honey. That jurisdiction is all kinds of hosed."

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Uncle Wemus posted:

What was the message I haven't seen it.

Look, I've been trying to hold back, but if you say Mars Needs Moms enough times, I HAVE to show up and talk about it.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Pick posted:

Why did you go and get banned, you dick? This was really interesting! :cry:

Anyway, to make this post slightly more valid, I had drawn this to punctuate an earlier post. Then I realized it was fanart and I was like, "nooooo!" But since I did it, I might as well post it.

The idea was that you can get at least some concept of how Don Lino is supposed to be realized as a person. I have no idea what Lenny is "supposed" to look like, or Angie, for that matter.

Your disclaimer in the corner is the best thing.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
It's too bad Mars Needs Moms is no longer on Netflix, because I was gonna take that one next.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Yeah, I don't want to see this thread die, it's one of my favorites, but if someone doesn't pick something to break down next soon, I'm just going to close the thread temporarily and re-open it when someone has an idea. The rest of this chat can go in the animation thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Okay, I'm going to close this until someone comes up with a new movie to dissect and asks me to open it again. All this other conversation can go in the regular animation thread.

• Locked thread