Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
I just called my local GameStop and they confirmed that I would be able to pick of my copy of MH3U at the GoW midnight release. I'm going to attempt the 3DS charm table rigging trick on my Wii U copy and will report back with my results once I have them. I have all of next week off for spring break and my travel plans fell through at the last minute so late night MH poopsocking seems to be the new plan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

darkhand posted:

I'm going to my first midnight preorder opening. Christ what have I gotten my self into? Do I need to bring some sanitary wipes?

Monster Hunter one hell of a drug

No, they're not nearly as 'spergy as you think. Just a bunch of bros that are mad hype for Gears of War. There might be one or two odd ones, but don't be judgmental.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
Alright, I just got the game at GameStop, attempted to rig my charm the by manipulating the Wii U clock, and now I'm blazing through the tutorial until I can check my table with the fish lady. Hopefully this works...

Also, my GameStop was full of people there for GoW, but they did mention that all existing MH3U Wii U copies in the store have been reserved out already. I guess this is a good thing?

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

Funkmaster General posted:

Got table 10 first time completely painlessly.

What version do you have, Wii U or 3DS? Did you remember to disable wifi? I didn't disable wifi and now I'm worried that I might end up with a different table. :smith:

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
Yes! I begrudgingly started a new game after realizing that I forgot to turn the wifi off and managed to get Table 10 this time! I just deleted all wifi data in the Wii U systems menu, set the time/date to 12:42 AM - 01/21/12, started the stop watch at the same time as pressing "OK" on the time/date change confirmation screen, and started a new game at 02:43:75.

Also, here's another charm table calculator since the one in the OP is down. Everything is in Japanese, but the items are in the same order as the English one in the OP. http://www.hayasoft.com/chisamin/mh3g/tsearch.cgi

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

KGBAgent185 posted:

That is the one in the OP :v:

The one in the OP is just a English front end for that site.

No, I think the one in the OP is an English front site for a mirror of the link I posted. The one in the OP takes you to http://www1.harenet.ne.jp/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/mina-to/tsearch.cgi. I kept trying to use the one in OP, but it was unresponsive as it was no doubt being hammered by traffic. However, the one I posted worked just fine for me.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
Back in Tri I remember people saying that the Quropeco armor set was really good and worth upgrading until you hit high rank. Does this still ring true for 3U, or should I start working on a Diablos or Rathian set? I'm maining twin blades and gunlance at the moment of that means anything.

Also, that DLC quest gunlance is extremely powerful. Is it worth running the quest again to build the regular lance too? Will I still be able to access the quest when a new DLC quest comes out, or will the new DLC quest replace the old one?

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
So I managed to get a rust shard, but when it came time to appraise it it turned out to be a basic iron katana. Is this normal? In Tri I always got hammers and great sword from my rust shards.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
Are there any other mirrors to that charm table calculator site? My friend is making a character and can't seem to find a link that works.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
Some 'sperg-lord dropped into my room, informed us that he's "a god at this game",and told us that we should just step back and watch him kill the monster. What is it about this game that attracts elitist pricks? We have one guy on de team that had starting gear on an Agnaktor, but other than that we were gravy.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

Arthe Xavier posted:

I'm seriously thinking about picking this up for the Wii U today. I tried the 3DS demo earlier in the morning, and actually enjoyed it - the aesthetics remind me of FFXI Online ( for some reason ), and I was a huge fan of that game back in the day. I also like difficult games with steep learning curves ( Dark Souls ), boss-fights and playing online, and Monster Hunter 3 seems to contain all of those.

Oh, I remember FFXI. Remember grinding Tiamat over and over for the off chance he'll drop fleece so you can craft a Sha'ir Manteel? Yeah, that's all this game is. Except it's more rewarding because you're not stuck in horribly boring roles and waiting several hours pop times.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

Lizard Wizard posted:

I know where the beak is, it's just a matter of reaching his goddamn face to begin with. Maybe it's time to try different weapons.

I break his head every time with the gunlance. Just go do the Streaking with Bullfangos DLC quest a couple of times, make the ridiculously overpowered gunlance with the materials you gain form that quest, and then blow up Peco's face with a level 3 shot to the head. If you're still having trouble then get him in a pitfall trap and do a three hit combo into a Wyvern Fire on his face.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
So how exactly do rust shards work? I heard that the rust weapons have dragon element so I farmed up a couple rust shard at the volcano and they turned out to be useless starter weapons. How do I get the dragon weapons? Do I have to just keep trying, or are they impossible to get until high rank?

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

Bussamove posted:

Getting rusted weapons is random chance from shards. Sometimes it can be a goddamn pain.

Is it worth it to keep farming rust shards, or should I just keep progressing through the game? I've been doing just fine through the game so far. I'm mainly using a non-elemental Defender's Gunlance which I made from all the excess ore I had lying around from rust shard mining and so far I haven't found anything it cant' kill.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Now I just feel strange. Went to the volcano for the powderstone mission. "eh I'll mine; there's a lot here and nothing to do with this pick I've been carrying around"

Bam rust shard with a rusty hammer. It's my first Monster Hunter so just threw it in a box and shrugged it off :v:

We're you doing online quests or village quests?

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

EthanSteele posted:

What's the quickest way to get a poison bomb or a bow/gun that can use poison ammo? I'm desperate for this Monster Fluid but I don't have anything to make the bugs carvable.

Monster Fluid can be carved off of Giggis too.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

To balance the health regen, whichever attack wakes up a monster will deal huge amounts of damage. In Tri I believe it was a 6x multiplier (!).

So the thing most people do if they can put a monster to sleep with their weapons/knives/coatings/whatever, is carry the most powerful class of explosives with them and set them off all at once on the monster's breakables when it's asleep.

When done right you have just cut the fight time down by like 20% and it can be done 3-4 times if you have the bombs and the hunters.

I've tried telling people this, but there's always that one person that doesn't listen.

"Alright, well if no one has barrel bombs then whomever has the strongest gunlance should sneak in and do a wyvern fire on its head so that we get a nice big chunk of dama.....or the guy with the Jaggi twin blades would run ahead and gently caress everything up, that's cool too."

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

Falcon2001 posted:

What's the earliest you can get slime? High rank?

Yes. You fight your first Brachydios as you HR 3-4 Urgent. It's a very fast paced fight.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
So does anyone know a good way to farm commendations? I can't seem to find any quests that give them as an award.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

Volt Catfish posted:

I think some Switch Axes are also now scythes, right?

Yes, a few. The new DLC switch axe is a scythe.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

CodfishCartographer posted:

I'm tempted to make a Gunlance set using Artillery Expert, and then Razor Sharp since I'm only high rank. I've never done a GL set that isn't based around maximizing guard though, is this an awful idea?

e: To clarify: is an artillery expert-based armorset an awful idea?

The first gunlance set I built in MH3U was a Wroggi set gemmed for Artillery Expert. It's a really great set, but you'll need to play super aggressively to get the most out of it. This means using a spread shot gunlance and spamming Wyvern Fire at every available opportunity. Because you're not gemming for Guard you'll need to go for stamina and health buffs when eating before a quest.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
http://imgur.com/RuDtx9c

I found this screen cap on the Monster Hunter subreddit. I tried to find the link to the actual Crytek press release, but to no avail. Hopefully this just means that MHO has yet to be officially announced to other regions and not that it's a China exclusive.

EDIT: I can't seem to get the BB Code for images to work. Here's the link instead.

Dinotron fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Apr 22, 2013

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
I haven't had a lot of time to play lately so I just now got into G rank. I'm trying to upgrade some of my gunlances, but they both need some fucium ore and conflagrant sacs. I'm assuming that conflagrant sacs are a GR Rath drop, but where is a good place to farm fucium in G rank? Am I better off looking for it in HR Volcano instead?

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
Good news. MH3U has had so much global success that Capcom has decided to "promote Monster Hunter 4 globally".

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/05/09/capcom-to-focus-on-promoting-monster-hunter-4-globally/

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

quaunaut posted:

But I'm relatively new! I'm pretty early in the game! I'm not sure I'd enjoy MP as much! I don't own a television and would be running it off of a monitor! No I'm not buying a television, I only have one chair in my apartment!

...No I'm not poor! I'm just extremely frugal!

Well, Pikmin 3 and the Wind Waker remake will be out by the end of summer. So there other reasons to buy the system. I'm sure E3 will have some other compelling reasons.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

FrickenMoron posted:

Is the LR Wroggi set any good to make generally? It has sharpness +1 so it might help out more than the jaggi set for me right now.

Yes, it's honestly the only set you'll really need until you hit HR. The poison immunity is really good against Raths and it has a lot of gem slots. The HR Wroggi set is also really good and can get you through most of HR. Once you hit GR you'll want to start collecting a wide variety of armor sets though.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
Some woman on Reddit is in the process of translating the special Monster Hunter 4 issue of Dengeki Nintendo Magazine. Lots of new tidbits about new weapon attacks and what not. There's also some stuff about how the Charge Axe and Insect Master's Rod works.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/1f4tvu/shirleys_mh4_translations_part_3/

Shirley posted:

Greatsword:

SWEEP SLASH: Annoyed by silly little critters that bounce about? Never fear, Sweep Slash is here. You can now rocket propel them away by swinging your GS in a wide frontal arc, much like what the Lance got at one point. This attack is only usable after...

JUMP SLASH: That's right. You can now do the perfect YOLO attack by hitting a button mid-jump, bringing the blade down in a powerful, high-reaching overhead downswing. Perfect for crushing heads and looking like Conan.*

Longsword:

JUMPING SPIRIT BLADE: A spirit blade combo only usable after jumping off from an elevated platform. Allows the hunter to perform some sort of continuous slash combo that uses up the spirit gauge, and scales with it. Apparently chains into the regular spirit combos.

Sword & Shield:

UPPERCUT SLASH: What it says on the tin. By leaping off a platform the hunter can jump high into the air and uppercut some fools. This apparently chains into its own combo...

RUSH SLASH: Causes the hunter to rush forward and stab the target, closing the distance between the hunter and target rapidly. This now sounds like a fighting game.

CHARGE SLASH: What you SNS guys have been waiting for forever - By charging up an attack you can now unleash a strong jump slash that can chain into other SNS combos.

Dual Swords:

AERIAL DEMON'S DANCE: Yep, it's here. If the hunter is in a Demonized state before using Demon Evasion off elevated ground, pressing the attack button in mid-air will cause them to enter a series of Demon Dance twirls. It is possible to chain this attack into a Dance Finisher. That's a lot of spinning.

Hammer:

JUMPING POUND: Activated by jumping off a elevated ground while in charge mode. When the charge button is released in mid-jump, it unleashes a jumping pound attack.

Hunting Horn:

CHAIN NOTES: This allows for a single swing to produce TWO notes, greatly increasing the speed of recital performances and buff casting. More like an... glasses unchained melody.

JUMPING POUND: Apparently more similar to a half-drunken dance off elevated ground, the horn is allowed to fall onto the target in a large upswing arc. Deals high damage.

Lance

JUMP ATTACK: An attack with extremely long reach, executed mid-jump. Hunters can hit hard-to-reach parts with this far-reaching attack. According to the article the lance is the only weapon with TWO kinds of jump attacks, but specifics on this are scarce.

CHARGE JUMP: An attack that is executed by performing the lance charge off elevated ground. The charge continues on, and is capable of damaging enemies mid-flight.

U-TURN BRANDISH: An attack executed mid-charge, it causes the hunter to abruptly stop and perform a U-Turn swipe attack, enabling the hunter to clear enemies behind them quickly.

Gunlance:

JUMPING SMASH: A jumping overhead smash performed by leaping off elevated ground. This attack can chain into a normal Full Burst/ Shotgun blast on impact.

JUMP SHOT: A jumping gunlance shelling attack. This attack allows the hunter to chain into other aerial attacks, making it the perfect setup for air combos. It is not known if the Jump Shot can be charged at this point.

Light Bowgun:

JUMPING RELOAD: Because there's a lot more to do than just looking at the scenery before you hit the ground. Through technological innovation, ingenuity or sheer boredom, our esteemed gunner friends can now reload... in mid-air during a jump. This ability is shared with the HEAVY BOWGUN as well.

Heavy Bowgun:

JUMPING RELOAD: See above.

JUMP ATTACK: Yes, apparently the Heavy Bowgun gets one as well - mainly because it's a HEAVY Bowgun. Disgruntled gunners can now leap off high platforms and use the power of gravity to share their weapon's weight with their target of choice (read: A wyvern's head). This counts as a direct attack (not known if it is sharp or blunt) and purportedly deals high damage.

Bow:

POWERSHOT: A direct opposite of the normal arcing shots of the bow, the POWERSHOT occurs when the Hunter continues to charge their arrow after the first stage, resulting in a shot that fires dead straight at the target. As Bow Hunters will know, this shot is only available to certain Bow models. Batteries sold separately.

Switch Axe:

AERIAL SWITCH: Allows the hunter to switch from Axe to Sword mode (and supposedly vice-versa, the article is not clear) when jumping off elevated ground. This attack acts as a combo set-up, and can chain into a variety of attacks.

Charge Axe

SWORD MODE

The Charge Axe is a new weapon in MH4 with a "Sword-Shield" mode, and a destructive "Axe" mode.

When in "Sword-Shield" mode, it functions similar to the standard SnS. Its movement speeds and guard ability are comparable to the SnS as well.

Evasion during SnS form can be done in the form of rolling and sidestepping.

THE CHARGE SYSTEM

The Charge Axe incorporates a "Charging mechanism" into its systems.

The Charge meter is a visible meter with 5 "Canister" Icons on it.

The Charge Axe can only be charged in Sword Mode. The Charged Canisters are expended by Axe Mode attacks.

There are two glow colours, red and yellow.

The "Charge Action" button(s) must be manually pressed when the weapon glows to charge the Canisters.

The Charge Action button combinations are not mentioned in the article, but may likely involve the R button as per MH tradition when it comes to reloads.

OVERHEATING AND MIS-CHARGE

To recap, attacking with the CA in Sword Mode will cause the hilt of the weapon to GLOW.

The weapon can only be charged in Sword Mode.

When the weapon is charged during a yellow glow, the meter gains 3 icons.

When the weapon is charged during a red glow, the meter gains 5 icons (full charge).

However, when the weapon is charged during without a visible glow, a MIS-CHARGE occurs.

This MIS-CHARGE causes vulnerability frames to occur. The article officially terms it as a "Charging Mistake".

Common sense indicates that this happens because there's nothing to charge into the Canisters, so the weapon derps around instead.

Alternatively, when the Hunter attacks with the weapon after it displays a red glow...
The weapon OVERHEATS.

Overheating causes attacks to bounce when the weapon is in this state. The article does not mention if it comes with obligatory vulnerability frames or not.

This will also cause the giant words CHARGE to appear on the bar, reminding you not to derp around, and actually charge the weapon.

AXE MODE

The article states that the CA is very similar to the Greatsword in terms of movement speed and evasion. Whether this means that CA users roll or not I have no idea, but by the way it looks it does seem to be the case.

When in "Axe" mode, the Hunter cannot guard, and suffers from a slow movement speed. In exchange, the weapon deals high damage in this state, and the energy stored in the Canisters can now be used for elemental slash attacks.

Mode-changing can be done mid-jump or immediately after a guard as a transformation attack.

There are different kinds of "Canisters", much like Phials for Switch Axes. As of now there are two known Canister types.

Strong Element Canister: Capable of generating explosions of the same element as the weapon. Explosions deal elemental damage.

Grenade Canister: Capable of dealing KO damage to a monster, but the Axe's attacks must hit the monster's head.

The Axe mode also has an Elemental Slash Finisher move, which utilizes all of the energy stored in the weapon's Canisters to unleash a heavy hitting attack.

This attack also amplifies the Canister's latent abilities, in addition to causing a small explosion to occur on the point of impact.

After this attack the weapon forcibly reverts back to Sword mode, and has to be charged again before it can re-enter Axe mode.

This seems to be a one-hit affair, unlike the Switch Axes' "Elemental Release" attack.

Insect Master's Rod

The Insect Master's Rod - Hunt with the Hunting Bug! A new style of gameplay.

The Insect Master's Rod (Or Hunting Bug Staff if you prefer), is a new weapon in MH4 that focuses on self-buffs and jump attacks.

The defining characteristic of this weapon is its synergy with the Hunting Bug on your hand, and its unique ability to initiate jump attacks WITHOUT ELEVATED TERRAIN by vaulting.

It is the only weapon in the whole game to initiate jump attacks at will.

It is also a weapon with high mobility and movement speed.

This weapon is able to command the iconic "Hunting Bug" to attack monsters, drawing their essence out and infusing it into the hunter.

Different monster parts apparently generate different essences.

When a monster enters rage mode, the essences within its body changes, and so do the the buffs you gain from them.

Insect Control

Mark monsters with Odor Rounds!

The Insect Master's Rod can be used like a bowgun, entering sharpshooting mode to shoot Odor Rounds.

These Odor Rounds instruct the Hunting Bug to attack the target, and hence draw out its essence.
More importantly, the Hunter is able to aim with great precision. Eg. A monster's tail and head may give different essence buffs. By aiming and shooting the Odor Round at the appropriate part, you gain the buffs you want.

Hunting Bug and Essences!

The Hunting Bug is a very, very big beetle-like insect that rests on the Hunter's right arm.

When the Hunter marks his/her target with an Odor Round, the bug flies out and attacks the target.

When its attack connects, it gains essence.

Hunting Bug, Essence, and you!

When the attack of the Hunting Bug connects and successfully draws out essence, it will display a glowing colour in its thorax.

This glow represents the kind of buff that the essence within it carries.

The Hunting Bug can then be called to return to you. It is worth noting that until Mr. Bug completes its landing sequence, you do not gain access to the buffs.

The Essence Buffs

There are FOUR different kinds of essences available for use.

WHITE: Movement Speed Up

RED: Attack Up

ORANGE: Defense Up

GREEN: Health Recovery

The Insect Master's Rod is meant to be used with the Hunting Bug in combos often. If one controls the weapon properly it is possible to remain buffed throughout the entire fight.
In a sense, this is similar to the Hunting Horn, but unlike the HH it is faster, and only affects the Hunter.

VAULTING ATTACKS

By stabbing the Rod into the ground, the Hunter is able to perform an Olympic-level high vaulting jump.

While other weapons have to make use of elevated ground to initiate jump attacks, the Insect
Master's rod is the only weapon in the game to be able to do this at will.

This vaulting jump can be used as a means of evasion, or to easily and quickly reach higher terrain. In this sense the weapon is a lot more mobile and "Free-flowing" than most other traditional MH weapons.

The vaulting jump can also be chained into a powerful overhead downswing.
If this downswing connects with certain parts of a monster, the hunter is able to initiate mount attack mode.

Ninja edit: formatting + details on Insect Rod and Charge Axe

Dinotron fucked around with this message at 00:48 on May 28, 2013

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

Ignimbrite posted:

It actually looks like it'll be fairly fluid, here's some pictures of the transformation process from an older article about it:

So it looks like it'd be about as smooth as the swith axe form transition.

I think he's talking about how the Charge Axe punishes you for overcharging and/or "mischarging" your weapon. I imagine that the Charge Axe will have really high DPS when used properly though.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
So does anyone actually use the IRC channel anymore? The last few times I've been on I haven't had any responses. I need help with my HR 6 urgent and the pubbies are useless.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

Fungah! posted:

gently caress it, are you still looking for people? Because I'd be up for a couple fights.

No, I eventually found a fairly decent group of pubbies to help me. If I have time to be on at all this week then I'll post in this thread provided that no one responds to me in IRC.

Also, G Rank Deviljho is nuts as hell. They really beefed up his HP dramatically.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

Renoistic posted:

I heard the servers for MH Tri for Wii were shut down. Is it still worth playing or should I just sell it?

There's a "hack" that allows you to play the online campaign solo, but in my opinion MH really shines when you're playing with other people. If you have Tri then you might as well keep it and give the hack a shot, but MH3U is superior to Tri in nearly every regard. If I were you I'd consider buying a 3DS and/or Wii U.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
I'm only HR 7. I haven't had a chance to play over the last month or so due to summer classes at college, but I'm trying to get on more during the weekends. I just need to farm a Steel Urugaan set and I'll be ready to finish all the HR 7 and HR 8 keys.

I'm also really far behind on events quests. So if anyone wants to get repeatedly murdered by Ivory Lagiacrus or Stygian Zinogre then let me know. My Nintendo ID is DoctorClockwork.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

FrickenMoron posted:

I might just actually get a cheap second hand WiiU that does NOT have a controller. Can you somehow control it with the 3ds? I heard it's possible.

I don't know where your heard that, but it is absolutely NOT possible to control your Wii U with a 3DS. You'll need the GamePad in order to use your Wii U. If you want to get a Wii U but don't want to spend a lot of money then just get a used one or wait for a sale.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

FrickenMoron posted:

So what am I not getting about HBGs? I decided to make the Hallowed Dracannon and went into the village Jhen quest with max pierce 2/3 normal 2/3 and pellet 2/3 ammo. I had to empty every single round into it and almost managed to timeout the quest. Armor skills were recoil down+1, reload speed+1 and pierce up. I tried to shoot as many bodyparts as possible with pierce and went into siege mode on its back.

You have to shoot Pierce S down the length of the monster in order to get max damage. Shooting him in the side with it is a waste. I'm not sure about using it on Jhen, but it's great against leviathan type monsters.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
I'm sure it's been brought up before, but does anyone know of any good strategies for clearing Cruel King of the Sea? I've got an armor set with mild thunder resistance, Guard +2 and Guard Boost gemmed in, a fully upgraded gunlance, etc. Maybe it's just the pubbies I've been playing with, but I can't seem to clear the drat thing.

Has anyone had any luck sleep bombing it or messing it up with a team of Kelbi bows? I really don't mind cheesing it considering how much of an enormous rear end in a top hat this thing is.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
Alright, my finals are over and I'm finally able to play MH3U again. Would any kind goon like to help me with some G-rank event quests that I never managed to clear? I'm specifically shooting for Cruel King of the Seas, but if anyone's intimidated by it then I would be content with just clearing all the HR 7 - 8 key quests.

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

Lemming posted:

Hooray, killed Goldbeard :toot:

gently caress what a dumb fight though. Underwater sucks so much rear end.

It seems that I am one of the few people that actually likes underwater combat :shrug:. That Goldbeird fight was an exceptionally easy water fight for me as well. Although, I hear that Abyssal Lagiacrus is pretty brutal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
Does anyone know if Social Dissonance is going to post any tutorials for MH4U? I'm sure he did a couple when MH4 launched in Japan, but with MH4U launching domestically in a few weeks you'd think he'd capitalize on the sudden interest and post new videos. I mostly just want to learn how the new weapons and mechanics function, but I don't trust Capcom to have an in depth tutorial for this game.

• Locked thread