Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
PuntCuncher
Apr 21, 2007

The last thread was a spectacularly entertaining for the most part, but fell to a crippling Goonitis infection towards the end.
I enjoyed having a place to view truly amazing examples of photographic horror and Mom-tographers posting endless streams of lifeless newborns in exchange for some pity and charitable comments from friends and family.

Bring it back Goons. Please share with us your favourite examples of woeful shutterbuggery. God wants us to be happy, so he gave us Flickr, Deviantart and Facebook Mom-tographers.

To get the ball rolling, here's a few "professional shots" from a friends budding Facebook photography business. Marvel as they flawlessly emulate the iconic 50's Pin-up look using only a garden shed. I'll point out that these aren't simply friends screwing around for fun. These folks are convinced people will fork over money for these kind of results.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

"Work it girl, show me your poop face."

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Ill just get this out of the way:

How can this be art?

GBS Till Death
Dec 31, 2004

i <3 pIE!

Musket posted:

Ill just get this out of the way:

How can this be art?

I am going to give you all the money.
I. MUST. HAVE. THIS.

In counterpoint

Paragon8
Feb 19, 2007

Too much photoshop.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!

i don't get it

Mr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Whitezombi posted:

i don't get it

That's because you have things like "taste".

GBS Till Death
Dec 31, 2004

i <3 pIE!

red19fire
May 26, 2010

AWWWW YEAH!

Sell your cameras and kill yourselves nerds, THE BOSS is the reigning king of this thread!

E: Whoa, looks like they redid their whole image to be as generic as possible and have more palatable pricing.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

When will people learn to color balance. So bad.

FasterThanLight
Mar 26, 2003

red19fire posted:

AWWWW YEAH!

Sell your cameras and kill yourselves nerds, THE BOSS is the reigning king of this thread!

E: Whoa, looks like they redid their whole image to be as generic as possible and have more palatable pricing.

Don't worry - ___The Boss is still there.

ansel autisms
Aug 9, 2003

dodge this burn

Friend on facebook is trying to get into street photography.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

breaking the rules of 3, makes for horrible photography.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ansel autisms
Aug 9, 2003

dodge this burn

lovely street photographers never catch the face! where's the action?